The beginning sequence...

Started by luispaulo53, Jan 21, 2007, 11:23:48 AM

Author
The beginning sequence... (Read 1,796 times)

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

I'm quoting myself from imdb

-----------------------------------

"year - 2004
predator's ship fall apart on earth.

3 years after, a predator ship send a predator to start collecting human tropheus (1987, 1997 and now 2007) and search for the predator's ship that fell on earth in 2004 and did not return.

My theory support the lone predator thing.

So we will have 2 movies in one. avp2 and predator 3. "

-------------------------------------

"I would love to see this opening scene:

The movie starts with the PS12 satellite, like the first avp. Then we see the predator's spaceship. A few seconds later we see the camera shakes and we see the spaceship falling down, towards our planet. Then when the ship hit the atmosphere, it starts burning like a meteor. Then the camera return to earth and we see a tiny point in the sky that becomes bigger and bigger. Then it hits the ground! The screen becomes black and we see the words: "Present day (2007)". "

-------------------------------------

"I want a quiet scene. I hope a quiet scene, like this one. Then in 2007 (3 years later) when we return to the crashed spaceship we see the bodies of the dead predators and some alien eggs. Then a lone predator arrives to the crash scene and after seeing all that mess he look up to the sky (like he's wonder what really happen) and then we got a flashback and we see the interior of the spaceship and why it crashed."

----------------------------------------

What do you guys think?

Darkness

Darkness

Interesting but I doubt the Predators would wait three years to investigate the crash. And what about the crashed ship. How will that remain undiscovered for three years? What about the predalien?

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

maybe the explosion that happen on the pyramid caught the attention of the satellites and the crash of the predator's ship was not noticed.

If the spaceship crash on the desert it might remain undiscovered.

Darkness

Darkness

Sure, but I didn't mean by satellites. I mean, anybody could be walking through the woods and discover a crashed ship. Just like the father and son do in an early draft of the script.

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

If the crash of predator's spaceship was not noticed and it fell on the desert it might remain undiscovered...

We all need to wait to see.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 21, 2007, 02:13:27 PM
Interesting but I doubt the Predators would wait three years to investigate the crash. And what about the crashed ship. How will that remain undiscovered for three years? What about the predalien?

Well as far as i remember, in AvP: Prey, the other preds didnt come looking for Dachande untill 2 years ater the incident

SiL

SiL

Yes, and in the comics a single unblooded Predator can take out about four Aliens before needing to be overrun... ;)

Snore

Snore

I'm just curious as to why there needs to be an unneeded link to the first AVP. As if there's a mandatory rule that every Alien and Predator movie must be interconnected like LEGOS.

Besides, the Predator ship would've had some kind of internal defense system (in addition to the crew, which seemed to be in the hundreds if not several dozen at the end of AVP) for safeguard against even a single Predalienburster. If (big IF) there's a crashed Predator ship, I'm guessing it's a Hive sized problem stemming from that Predator arrogance we sporadically see.

SM

SM

We're talking about guys who can see inside someone and they didn't even bother check to see if Scar was infected.  I foresee a PredAlien causing great carnage...

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Well im with sm iz true they can see but if u guys notice  most of them DIDNT have masks on but other then that they should have had some kind of xray machine to let them know, o well either way i wanna the PREDALIEN  if itz on the movie iz plus for me......

SM

SM

Masks or not - Scar had been inside an Alien hive.  If they didn't check his body for infection then it's their own stupid fault if they all get slaughtered by an Alien.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Quote from: SM on Jan 25, 2007, 12:45:46 AM
Masks or not - Scar had been inside an Alien hive.  If they didn't check his body for infection then it's their own stupid fault if they all get slaughtered by an Alien.

aye

Hardass Predator

Hardass Predator

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 21, 2007, 02:13:27 PM
who knows how long it takes for the predators to travel to earth from their home planet, and light speed is only beleivable in starwars sooo,i agree with luispaulo53, that would be a good opening, but from the crash the predalien is the only survivor and makes a hive in a desert cave and all the aliens start to terrorize the city and then in the last hour of the movie the preds show up and kick ass

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed