Scott: We are going to make another Alien movie

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Dec 04, 2017, 05:54:38 PM

Author
Scott: We are going to make another Alien movie (Read 246,083 times)

Stolen

Oh my....

It could be anything, but let's hope!

Corporal Hicks

I'm expecting Merlin but...hopefully...

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Why do you think it's Merlin? As far as I'm aware there's been no official word on whether he actually signed-on to direct it. Only talks with Disney.

Whereas earlier this month Scott said "I'm kind of already knee-deep [on Queen & Country]". Queen and Country is a Fox movie so I can see why they'd be keen on shooting it at their own studios in Sydney.

Or... they're actually secretly preparing to film Covenant II: The Awakening.

Or... Wayne is just taking the piss. He knows the effect a comment like that will have over here on AVP Galaxy.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 16, 2018, 05:57:49 PM
Whereas earlier this month Scott said "I'm kind of already knee-deep [on Queen & Country]". Queen and Country is a Fox movie so I can see why they'd be keen on shooting it at their own studios in Sydney.

I'd forgot about this. Yeah, that makes sense.

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 16, 2018, 05:57:49 PM
Or... Wayne is just taking the piss. He knows the effect a comment like that will have over here on AVP Galaxy.  :laugh:

Ha. He knows all about the frenzy he could create.  :laugh:

Stolen

I don't think Merlin is "ready to go" period.

It may be that Queen & Country because it's the last project Scott talked about but

The guess that is the sequel of Covenant remains possible, a scenario has already been written, Covenant was shot in Australia, Wayne Haag has already worked on it ... it could be a big surprise!

Although I was hoping that Carporal heard something interesting about this !!  ;D

Enoch

Enoch

There is a great chance its a sequel to Covenant!!!

Stolen

Quote from: Enoch on May 16, 2018, 09:57:19 PM
There is a great chance its a seque to Covenant!!!

I'm not ready for this. Too good to be real  :D

2019 release. 40 years after alien.

Come on Fox !

Enoch

40th-Anniversary is great for marketing ;) I hope they ll use that
opportunity well.

tleilaxu

Don't get yourselves hyped up for nuffin.

Huggs

Quote from: tleilaxu on May 16, 2018, 11:01:37 PM
Don't get yourselves hyped up for nuffin.

Did someone say...nuffins? I prefer blueberry.

Baron Von Marlon

Just the fact that it would be in the works would be such a relief.

Also, Dane Hallett change his facebook cover picture back to a xeno. Probably reading to much into these things.

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on May 17, 2018, 01:40:30 AM
Just the fact that it would be in the works would be such a relief.

Also, Dane Hallett change his facebook cover picture back to a xeno. Probably reading to much into these things.

It would be nice to know one way or another.

Scorpio

Once the script is finished (last we heard Daniel Logan is writing it), they do concept art, or maybe even while the script is being written.  For purely visual stuff as this, the concept art is as important as the script to pitch the movie.

There's also that concept art by whatitsname (one of the guys that has worked for Ridley) that was leaked a while ago.  People were saying it was for Alien 5 but I doubt that.

SM

Local Trouble

Does that mean we're spared?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed