23 (11.7%)
Both things
14 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 188

Author
Do you smoke (Read 33,728 times)

severen76

severen76

I smoke when I drink, but only if someone gives/offers me one. Through this I found out that menthols taste horrible.

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

I quitted smoking for 7 months now ;D

Pvt_Vasquez

Pvt_Vasquez

I quit smoking a little more than 2 years ago, and I'm very glad I did. Money wise and health wise.

scarface

scarface

I don't smoke. My friends got addicted to weed. They decided to get shit faced and stoned, and 2 of them ended up dying that night in a car crash.

Wether is be a cigaratte, or weed, 10 minutes of fun can f**k up 10 years of life.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: scarface on Aug 21, 2008, 09:46:17 PM
My friends got addicted to weed

Sorry about your friends man. To clarify though, THC isn't addictive.

scarface

scarface

THC?

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Thats right, THC, its the "main ingredient," if you will, of Cannabis.

scarface

scarface

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. But yes weed is addictive if you're saying it's not.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I smoke when I'm absolutely shit-faced. Social-smoking, so it's called. Nothing overly social about it.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: scarface on Aug 21, 2008, 10:29:32 PM
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. But yes weed is addictive if you're saying it's not.

THC forms no chemical addiction. There is a lot of research on it. Sorry man, its not addictive.

Its actually not dangerous at all. Non addictive and there is no overdose level. I don't smoke it, but its f**king stupid that it is illegal.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd say it's more an addiction to the feeling?

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Yeah, it can be habit forming.

There is no chemical addiction though and no adverse side effects, or real physical difficulty when people quit.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

I havent smoked for 18+ years and never plan to.

scarface

scarface

Quote from: Eidotemit on Aug 21, 2008, 10:57:44 PM

There is no chemical addiction though and no adverse side effects, or real physical difficulty when people quit.
I'm sorry but that is not true. Weed is dangerous, the main ingredient might not, but there is more in weed that causes chemical addiction.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: scarface on Aug 21, 2008, 11:10:14 PM
Quote from: Eidotemit on Aug 21, 2008, 10:57:44 PM

I'm sorry but that is not true. Weed is dangerous, the main ingredient might not, but there is more in weed that causes chemical addiction.

Sorry man, there isn't. It can be habit forming in heavy users, but it causes no chemical addiction.

There is no overdose that can be induced by weed, and no chemical addiction.

I don't know where you are getting your information regarding marijuana and its addictive properties from, but it is erroneous. Hell, whatever your source was it didn't even tell you about THC, the chemical in marijuana that gets you high. Try medical journals and peer reviewed papers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed