Rotten Tomatoes Prediction...

Started by Chris Redfield, May 28, 2010, 09:49:32 PM

What percentage did you think this movie is going to earn in Rotten Tomatoes?

0 - 10%
7 (3.6%)
10 - 20%
3 (1.5%)
20 - 30%
2 (1%)
30 - 40%
7 (3.6%)
40 - 50%
8 (4.1%)
50 - 60%
28 (14.2%)
60 - 70%
50 (25.4%)
70 - 80%
56 (28.4%)
80 - 90%
21 (10.7%)
90 - 100%
15 (7.6%)

Total Members Voted: 190

Voting closed: Jul 27, 2010, 09:49:32 PM

Author
Rotten Tomatoes Prediction... (Read 31,763 times)

The_Worm

The_Worm

It is a movie helmed by Rodriguez and his style, PLUS it is a Predator movie so I don't have faith that any of "the critics" are going to get it at all, which means it will most likely be an awesome film that is highly under rated. But movie goers in this country in general will probably be split into the loved it or hated it category. The "mixed reviews" will start pouring in thursday night / friday  morning from people reviewing the film who are either pretty clueless about predator movies or rodriguez's style, or from those who are so picky and critical they bring a whole new and even more negative meaning to the term fan boy. But I digress.

I predict I won't give a shit about what RH or BD, or Crave, or Ign, or Dark Horizons, or Ebert, or any critic has to say about the film. I can judge a film for myself and think for myself, thanks.

Weasel

Weasel

I think RT is kinda dumb. They let any tom, dick, and harry "reviewer" on there. If its good it will still only do like 45% on RT.

hugonlam123

hugonlam123

So far Rotten Tomatos has Predators at a 100% with 4 Positive Reviews!

http://beta.rottentomatoes.com/m/10012256-predators/

HannibalKing

HannibalKing

Cool to see it start out with 5 positive. Of course it's a moot point since it doesn't mean anything (MacGruber started out with 8 positive and sits at 46% percent now), it's still nice.

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

I can assure you most of the reviews will be horrible.

I've just seen it, and I want my money back!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Between the extended Fishburne nude scene, Brody singing "singeing in the rain" as he's being singed in the acid rain, and Mr. Black taking off his helmet to reveal Daffy Duck, I feel violated!  :'(

Although, the audience did love Mr. Black telling Classic, "YOU'RE DETHPICABLE"!!!

Reborn

Reborn

^LOL.

Dark Knight

Dark Knight

Everything can still happen but i expect at least 60 wich would be reasonnable by judging about the good enough buzz...

EDIT : 8 positive and 100% fresh.

aprehs7

aprehs7

critics suck they shoot down most of the movies that kick ass

Dark Knight

Dark Knight

Maybe your'e right but i don't have any reason to worry about it right now and as far as i heard, most of the medias were pretty enthusiast.

EDIT : 9 reviews, 100% fresh !

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Captain Salt on Jul 06, 2010, 10:02:43 PM
I can assure you most of the reviews will be horrible.

I've just seen it, and I want my money back!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Between the extended Fishburne nude scene, Brody singing "singeing in the rain" as he's being singed in the acid rain, and Mr. Black taking off his helmet to reveal Daffy Duck, I feel violated!  :'(

Although, the audience did love Mr. Black telling Classic, "YOU'RE DETHPICABLE"!!!

lol

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Dark Knight on Jul 07, 2010, 01:21:36 AM
Maybe your'e right but i don't have any reason to worry about it right now and as far as i heard, most of the medias were pretty enthusiast.

I just can't freakin believe that, most sci-fi action films are in the 14-30% range when they come out. Predators is still 100% after 9 reviews? That's profoundly positive and what the franchise needs after AVP-R.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jul 07, 2010, 01:59:52 AM
Quote from: Dark Knight on Jul 07, 2010, 01:21:36 AM

I just can't freakin believe that, most sci-fi action films are in the 14-30% range when they come out. Predators is still 100% after 9 reviews? That's profoundly positive and what the franchise needs after AVP-R.
Wow I'm glad critics are diggin it.

Dark Knight

Dark Knight

Well, all those review seem to agree that "Predators" is a well enjoyable sci-fic/action  movie with some flaw but hey, that's good enough for me.

RagingDragon

Doomofman

Doomofman

The picture RT use on their Predators page... Is that a poster for this movie?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed