Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,237 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Ed, Edd, n' Eddy and Jackass

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Miami Vice: 'Golden Triangle'

While working undercover as pimps/security guards at a hotel, Crockett and Tubbs open a can of worms and discover that an old enemy of Castillo's is now residing in Miami. And when it turns out Castillo's long-thought dead wife has been brought along to ensure that the Lieutenant takes no action, things get personal.

Which means Edward James Olmos gets almost an entire episode to intensely glare at walls with his hands in his pockets.     

First Blood

First Blood

Gettysburg

Produced by both Ridley and Tony Scott, this was a excellent in-depth documentary about, perhaps the Civil War's most bloody battle. It was a turning point for the Civil War as well as American history, not without a price, over 50,000 casualties from both the Union and Confederacy combined.

The program featured some great narrations, computer imagery of the battlefield and some excellent reenactments from the battle. Those interested in the Civil War or American history, I highly recommend this.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 03, 2011, 09:55:48 PM
Tony Scott
Hopefully he had no say in the cinematography.  :-X

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 03, 2011, 10:19:01 PM
Tony Scott
Hopefully he had no say in the cinematography.  :-X

Nope, no cameras flying around people's heads at 30 mph.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Gettysburg

Produced by both Ridley and Tony Scott, this was a excellent in-depth documentary about, perhaps the Civil War's most bloody battle. It was a turning point for the Civil War as well as American history, not without a price, over 50,000 casualties from both the Union and Confederacy combined.

The program featured some great narrations, computer imagery of the battlefield and some excellent reenactments from the battle. Those interested in the Civil War or American history, I highly recommend this.

Yeah, that was an excellent program.

Nope

Nope

The Office.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Biography: Ted Bundy
He likes girls like me long straight hair with a part in the middle ( Not a good thing but it's like a weird complement)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Battlestar Galactica: The Farm, Home, Final Cut

God, it's great to watch these again. Such great storytelling, full of relatable characters and mostly-good acting. Really glad I'm watching them aga-

HOLY SHIT, THAT'S HARRY MORGAN!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 05, 2011, 12:34:49 AM
Battlestar Galactica: The Farm, Home, Final Cut

God, it's great to watch these again. Such great storytelling, full of relatable characters and mostly-good acting. Really glad I'm watching them aga-

HOLY SHIT, THAT'S HARRY MORGAN!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Pride has got to be one of the biggest and most evil arrogant bastard I've seen in a while, he should be the definition of sealed evil in a can.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Geordie shore.

I love the fact that they subtitle it.

Keg

Keg

I couldnt stand it. Im from the area myself and it boiled my piss. I only got 6 minutes in and I had to stop watching. At first it was hilarious but it got old fast. The worst thing is that one is from durham, one is from middlesbrough and one is from sunderland. Theyre not even geordies. And my god are they really that pathetic?

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Game of Thrones.

Thought it wasnt gonna be very good to be honest, but am enjoying it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed