Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,199 times)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Community. Sweet, sweet Community.

Followed by the Paul Reiser show. I watched for two minutes, then swiftly proceeded to Youtube and watched his Aliens death sequence twelve times. Right to the wall...

Stargate Universe

Lie

Lie

True Blood

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

American Pickers.

severen76

severen76

Jean Claude Van Damme: Behind Closed Doors.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Supernatural.
The episode where Sam is caught in a time warp and Dean keeps dying.

The Captain

The Captain

Quote from: severen76 on Apr 15, 2011, 03:26:55 PM
Jean Claude Van Damme: Behind Closed Doors.

Is it just me or is he rather eccentric?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: RazorSlash on Apr 15, 2011, 03:43:26 PM
Supernatural.
The episode where Sam is caught in a time warp and Dean keeps dying.

I love that episode, so many funny moments. Then again, you can't go wrong with the Trickster. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Firefly: The Train Job

Really loved the episode. I liked Mal's
Spoiler
change of heart aobut the stolen goods, and the end abour River was cool.
[close]

Can't wait to see episode 3!

I think Firefly is going to go up there with Tremros and The Walking Dead as my favorite shows!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 15, 2011, 08:44:50 PMI think Firefly is going to go up there with Tremros and The Walking Dead as my favorite shows!

A place so rightly deserved. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 15, 2011, 08:45:32 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 15, 2011, 08:44:50 PMI think Firefly is going to go up there with Tremros and The Walking Dead as my favorite shows!

Indeed. I may even pick up Serenity today :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Supernatural - My Heart Will Go On (S06E17)

Balthazar, the angel, traveled back in time and saved Titanic from hitting the iceberg. His motivation for doing this? He hated the James Cameron movie and My Heart Will Go On. Changing history wasn't the best thing to do though, because now Fate is killing off the descendants to the survivors in Final Destination style. :laugh:

Spoiler
A whole lot of other "small" things were changed as well, like Jo and Ellen being alive, and Dean not driving an Impala anymore.

Turns out Balthazar reasons for saving Titanic wasn't quite that simple though. He was acting on orders from Castiel, who actually planned for the survivor's descendants (around 50.000 of them or so) to be killed off by Fate, so that he could use their souls in the war.
[close]

Definitely a interesting episode. :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 15, 2011, 08:47:08 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 15, 2011, 08:45:32 PM

Indeed. I may even pick up Serenity today :D
Definitely deserved, but it also shows how many more shows you should be watching.  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Firefly episode 3.

Really loved it, again. Actually a really creepy episode. I can't wait for the Reavers' big appearance!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 16, 2011, 11:01:36 AM
Firefly episode 3.

Really loved it, again. Actually a really creepy episode. I can't wait for the Reavers' big appearance!

The Reavers have a huge role to play in Serenity. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed