Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 489,269 times)

Lie

Lie

Lost "The End"

I'm so glad this show actually came to an end instead of just being cancelled, I love the ending as well so heart warming.

Spoiler
They All Died, you can't get a better ending than that! ;D
[close]

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Still sorting through the Twilight Zone revivals as well as looking back at the classic series.

Also AMW and The Smoking Gun, the latter of which is still a guilty pleasure.

Keg

Keg

Angry Boys.

Chris Lilleys latest spoof documentary. Only saw the first episode and I dont think it was as good as Summer Heights High but it was laughing all the way through.

Ive never seen We Could Be Heroes and ive just ordered it online so I cant wait for that.

Pn2501

Pn2501

WCB better than SHH, angry boys has its moments, it's a little flat at times though.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Deadliest Warrior just came on Netflix instant watch.  It's a very entertaining show, even if some of the battle results are kind of questionable to me.  They do a good attempt at pitting the two warriors, and its great watching them test all of the weapons and discuss tactics.

What's not great is virtually every episode has the sides representing each warrior end up in several bitching matches as they try to make the other team's warrior seem weak.  It usually ends up with each side quibbling with the other like children.  I mean, I like the friendly competition, but why you gotta be a dick?  You know it's not real, right dudes?  :-\

The only guy I've liked so far was the former Green Beret that they to represent the Spartans.  He was cool, and had enough social tact to engage in friendly rivalries while not becoming disrespectful, hot-tempered, and childish.

First Blood

First Blood

Game of Thrones

HOLY SHIT - yet another incredible ending.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 13, 2011, 02:14:54 AM
Game of Thrones

HOLY SHIT - yet another incredible ending.

holy shit cant wait.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Finally caught the end of Doctor Who. Well that was crazy.

On to Game of Thrones!

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Dear god. They even had a Wilhelm scream.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 12, 2011, 11:10:25 PM
Deadliest Warrior just came on Netflix instant watch.  It's a very entertaining show, even if some of the battle results are kind of questionable to me.  They do a good attempt at pitting the two warriors, and its great watching them test all of the weapons and discuss tactics.

What's not great is virtually every episode has the sides representing each warrior end up in several bitching matches as they try to make the other team's warrior seem weak.  It usually ends up with each side quibbling with the other like children.  I mean, I like the friendly competition, but why you gotta be a dick?  You know it's not real, right dudes?  :-\

The only guy I've liked so far was the former Green Beret that they to represent the Spartans.  He was cool, and had enough social tact to engage in friendly rivalries while not becoming disrespectful, hot-tempered, and childish.

You going to watch Season 3?

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

The Killing. So much good TV tonight it's ridiculous. Phuh-wow.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jun 12, 2011, 10:02:24 PM
WCB better than SHH, angry boys has its moments, it's a little flat at times though.

Agreed on Angry Boys. Not as funny as SHH but when the laughs do come theyre good. If WCBH is better than SHH then i'll love it. Should be here in a day or two hopefully.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just watched the first episode of Community. Great stuff! :laugh:

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Louis Theroux's Miami Mega Jail. This man is a journalist genius, I've watched almost every documentary he's done. The honesty that comes through from his interviewees always amazes and scares me, I've been to Miami before but I'll never look at it the same way again.

Pn2501

Pn2501

thanks for the heads up DragonBossk,

Yeah his amazing, id have to say my favorite weird weekend was the Black Nationalists, followed closely by Hypnotists. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed