Alien Quadrilogy - Best thing Fox has ever done for it's fans?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 15, 2007, 12:58:02 PM

Author
Alien Quadrilogy - Best thing Fox has ever done for it's fans? (Read 8,668 times)

Ratchetcomand

The Quadrilogy is a amazing boxset, so many awesome exarts and all for 35$ dollers! The one thing i don't like about it is that there to many discs (I hate opeaning the box everytime i what to whact a alien movie).

Fiorina 161

The Quadrilogy is one of the best DVD packages out there for special features. But I still kept hold of Legacy too, as there are a couple of things from there that werent on the quadrilogy.

predude

The Quadrilogy is amazing tons of extras the only thing i dont like is the box art.

Private Hudson

The Quadrilogy box set is sexy......

wolfboy

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Oct 25, 2007, 12:24:52 AM
The Quadrilogy is a amazing boxset, so many awesome exarts and all for 35$ dollers! The one thing i don't like about it is that there to many discs (I hate opeaning the box everytime i what to whact a alien movie).

Yep, it's the only reason I decided to buy the SE versions separately instead of the Quadrilogy. It came out to about the same amount of money at the time though probably could've found it for cheaper on ebay. You never know when it's fake though. They're getting pretty good at it.

The New Blood

I love the set. I got it right when it came out. The best thing about it IMO is that it contains the assembly cut of Alien 3. The entire set is amazing though.

Its Game Time

Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 27, 2007, 06:05:48 PM
The Quadrilogy box set is sexy......

That my friend is pretty disturbing, however, i do not blame you for thinking that!

REYALS

Yeah, the box set.... and letting Stan Winston do some of the sfx.

The Diesel

Quote from: Xenonewborn on Jul 18, 2007, 05:54:35 PM
I bought this DVD about a 2/3 of a year ago, and have been in love with it, so many extra features, all 4 movies, and so much more, only problem, the packaging scratches to easy.
Yeah, I scratched mine too.  Other than that it rules all.

Its Game Time

I love my Quad, i take it with me everywhere ;D

Deadly Lotus

how can you tell if the dvd is fake or not?

frost

buy it from Asda,HMV,WH SMITHS, any main retailer they do not sell fakes and its around 19.99 now!
I have coverted all mine to MP4 and have them on a Memory stick for my PSP!

Fiorina 161

The UK and US quadrilogy boxart are different. I am almost tempted to buy the US quadrilogy because I prefer the artwork...

UK Quadrilogy

US Quadrilogy

Its Game Time

I dont know what the UK quadriligy is like but the US one is Sweet

Fiorina 161

I'm pretty sure the content on all 9 discs is identical, its just the cover art that is different...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed