Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 96,333 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

I hope it's not just a horde map, although that would breathe some life into the game as well.

Thatguy2068

I wonder what surprise they'll provide us.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Heavy hints that they are working on a new Aliens game!
I hope the Fireteam update is at least a new map, not only AI upgrades.

Still Collating...

Interesting that they're the first company to get to make a sequel to their Aliens game right as they finished work on their first. I really wonder what these updates will be, don't expect much, but I am curious.

And wonder how long it will take for us to hear any news on their new game. I wonder how long has it been in development.

BenditlikeBeckum

BenditlikeBeckum

The quote "Building on the success of" is a hard thing to decipher. AFTE is their only title but that was after a few buyouts. Guess we won't know for a while.

As for AFTE, I shouldn't think we'll be in for a treat or nothing for Halloween. Lots of games competing for the spot light this week and last. So... QoL only means some quality changes to existing structures.

Thatguy2068

What would really makes me happy if they added a model viewer like doom Eternal or Jurassic World Evo 2

Wweyland

Wweyland

How about moving lips

BenditlikeBeckum

BenditlikeBeckum

I'd be very interested in a single player version of AFTE. Set in the same world but with ludicrous amounts of story and cinematics following a story of a single character through this universe. I don't know. It seems like to follow up with a sequel to something that they already made (a multiplayer online sequel) would seem like they are treading the same water only colder. I think AFTE is great, but not good enough to grant more money to do exactly the same thing with more maps. They call that a DLC last I heard.

Thatguy2068

Got any idea on when this update come out? Like is it going to be 5-7pm_ish or 8-10pm_ish

Wweyland

Wweyland

What time zone is this coming out?

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Wweyland

Wweyland

Nice but was expecting more

Still Collating...

Quote from: Wweyland on Oct 24, 2023, 06:34:01 AMHow about moving lips

You sir, are asking for too much... Don't know if that technology exists in the 21st century? :P

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Still Collating... on Oct 25, 2023, 11:32:18 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Oct 24, 2023, 06:34:01 AMHow about moving lips

You sir, are asking for too much... Don't know if that technology exists in the 21st century? :P
Hey it's pronounced 21st Studio get your facts right

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed