Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,291 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 14, 2010, 01:58:34 AM
I have just ordered Batman arkham asylum and infamous. I have played both fully but I only rented.

Gonna pick up AA: GotY hopefully at the end of the month. 3D baby 8)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 14, 2010, 05:06:18 AM
I have just ordered Batman arkham asylum and infamous. I have played both fully but I only rented.

It is full price isn't it? If it is I can't get it. I am actually more excited about getting infamous again/  :-\

Keg

Keg

Right thats it. I'm gonna get stuck into Red Dead. Been saying it for weeks now and I can never be bothered.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 14, 2010, 11:45:35 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 14, 2010, 05:06:18 AM

It is full price isn't it? If it is I can't get it. I am actually more excited about getting infamous again/  :-\

Full price yeah, but you get you're $$'s worth. Why not just save a little more dude?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Cause I would rather play it now than wait a few weeks. I need to get my fix! and full price it is 40 pounds but the normal one is 12.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dude, extra maps and 3D gameplay. It's a no-brainer.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Na 3D gameplay is only a small plus for me, and the maps well one I can still buy all of them and still be saving money and the hardest rooms I can't do them anyway to complex (I will be able to though with a bit of practise) The 3d though is something I am looking into. So I might still change my order but I wouldn't be able to get infamous and if I am honest I prefer infamous.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well if you prefer inFAMOUS, then I can't argue.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I still love both though.

and I plan on finishing red dead before the two games come so I will be on it quite a lot.

Keg

Keg

God dammit why do western games insist on putting poker into them. The poker in Red Dead is boring as hell and takes far too long even if you skip to your turn everytime. Im bored shitless here. If i wanted to play poker id do it with my mates, not virtually. Boils my piss. How long does it take to win a damn game?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

It's fun I like it and it is so easy! and if they didn't people would of moaned just look at any red dead forums

Keg

Keg

nah not for me it aint. i want to play a western game so i can ride horse back, go after bounties, take part in epic shootouts, not sit playing virtual poker for 45 minutes. Its shit.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I don't think there are any missions requiring and mini games are there? So you could just not do it.

Keg

Keg

you do if you want all the outfits so im trying to get it out of the way but ive been playing 45 mins and im losing patience. ive heard the same damn comments from the other characters a hundred times. boooooooooooooooring.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

You have to out wait until it is quite a hight pot and then if the other players start to check in stead of raising then go big. That is how I do it because when I try to play normal, I can't do it and lose. In a nutshell if everyone is checking do a real high bid that way the game can be over in like 5 minuets.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed