Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,206 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Saw

severen76

War Wager

War Wager

Not bad at all. Then again, I probably have a soft spot for it because I'm partial to the movies.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Saw was surprisingly good. The endings were kinda weak, but it was actually pretty intelligent. I was expecting a shitty movie cash-in game, but the puzzle gameplay was actually really solid. It really feels like they put some thought into the game.

Right now I'm playing Tomb Raider Anniversary, about 2/3 of the way through the game. Although I just rented Modern Warfare 2, so I'll be playing a lot of that for the next few days.

Cellien

Cellien

Crysis and the Avatar Demo - In stereoscopic 3D!!!

Razz

Razz

Left 4 Dead 2 PC
Serious Sam HD PC
Half-life 2 Episode 2 PC
Brutal Legend PS3

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

DOOM...feeling nostalgic.

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for Ps3

Huol

Huol

Bought KOTOR on steam for about $2.86.
Couldn't resist.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Assassins Creed 2, and so far, its the best game i have played all year. love it!

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Nov 27, 2009, 06:55:52 PM
Assassins Creed 2, and so far, its the best game i have played all year. love it!

AMEN!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

just finished Legacy of Kain: Defiance.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I returned my Modern Warfare 2 rental and rented Left 4 Dead 2, so I'm playing a lot of that for the next few days.

Otherwise, I got a copy of Full Auto in the mail for cheap (it's pretty hilarious and awesome) and I'm still playing Tomb Raider Anniversary.

visagepoissons

visagepoissons

Dargon Age: Origins, Oblivion (Mods! Hell yeah!) and F.E.A.R. Online.

predalien27

predalien27

I just bought Fallout 3, but I beat everything except Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta.  Right now I'm switching in between Resistance 2 and Little Big Planet.  Mostly R2 right now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed