Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,216 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 30, 2017, 02:36:00 PM
I'm currently counting the hours until I get off work so I can play Rising Storm 2 (it releases at noon today).

It's been way to long since I've played a good Vietnam game, it's been 6 years since BC2: Vietnam and 13 years since Battlefield: Vietnam. It's been way to long.
Spoiler
Dear god I didn't realize how old I was until just now...
[close]
ITS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD

Cu Chi is broken though, you can't take the F objective on attack, says you're out of bounds

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on May 31, 2017, 02:26:33 AM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 30, 2017, 02:36:00 PM
I'm currently counting the hours until I get off work so I can play Rising Storm 2 (it releases at noon today).

It's been way to long since I've played a good Vietnam game, it's been 6 years since BC2: Vietnam and 13 years since Battlefield: Vietnam. It's been way to long.
Spoiler
Dear god I didn't realize how old I was until just now...
[close]
ITS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD

Cu Chi is broken though, you can't take the F objective on attack, says you're out of bounds
I know! When its good this game has got to be one of the best I've ever played (when it's bad though boy is it unforgiving)
The first few matches I played I had a good team that was using team work, I got to play Hue, An Lao, Cu Chi and Hill 937 with them. I didn't run into the same problem on Cu Chi, we made it to the factory building at the end and took it.

I think one of my favorite things to do so far is being a grenadier on Hue, in the beta and in the game I got last night no one seemed to really care to use, but I ended up getting 30 kills as an American with it and I was able to suppress B & D points with it pretty effectively for my squad

My only gripe with the game is there aren't any "deep jungle" maps like Kobura from the original game, I'm messing around wit the map maker and I know some other people who are, so I'm hoping we see one pop up in the workshop soon.

Vow

Vow

Playing a lot of Stellaris lately, but even with both DLCs, Utopia and Leviathans, the game really needs more content.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

Completed my second playthrough in two sittings yesterday. Yeah, I'm a bit obsessed. I think it may have a better story than the first, and I really don't miss the blurry distorted sanity vision all that much.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Despite saying I'd never buy another Call of Duty after the original Black Ops, I recently picked up Black Ops III, mostly because GAME were offering a bundle of the game plus the remastered zombies map pack for less than the price of the game by itself... Go figure.

And I gotta admit, maybe it's just because I haven't played one for so long, but I'm quite enjoying it. The zombies mode in this is probably the best I've ever played.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Alien: Isolation

Just did a quick session, and did the bit with the server room that ends up being kind of pointless. Then the game crashed when I jumped in the elevator. That's the second time it's done that now.

Rockybear

Rockybear

Fallout4, Watchdog2, GTA5, Arma3

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

I've played the first five chapters, and it's pretty fun so far. I do think it's been playing a little fast and loose with Nate's back story, though. This is, what, the third treasure he's been after his whole life? :laugh:

Spoiler
And holy shit, Crash Bandicoot! ;D
[close]

I also think I may have an idea of where the story is going based on the biblical references.

[spoilers]Nate and Sam correspond to the two thieves, etc.[/spoiler]

NeoXenoPred

NeoXenoPred

Aliens versus Predator 2

I just tried it, and it was great! :D
The marine mission though, gave me the chills and nerve in the dark areas.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

I think I'm pretty damn deep into it.

Spoiler
Sam, you son of a bitch... so he's Gestas, Nate is Dismas. And that should make Sully... Jesus? :laugh:
[close]

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

If Sully is Jesus, I'm a firm believer.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Thou shalt always follow the hos.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Discovered I'd downloaded the first Force Unleashed so started that. Also started replaying Halo 5.

Laz

Laz

Usually cycle between GTA Online, Helldivers, Killing Floor 2, and Rocket League.

NeoXenoPred

NeoXenoPred

Started to replaying dota 2 again. Long time i don't play it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed