Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,147 times)

EEV2650

EEV2650

I'm starting the game again on impossible. We'll see what happens.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

I haven't played this game in a forever. I hope to finish it after exams.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I still haven't got around to finishing it.  I'm up to the final boss but I haven't gotten around to playing it again as of yet.

It's such a great game though, I love how fun it is to shoot off the creature's limbs to kill it.  And the anti-gravity areas are so awesome.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

There's like five minutes of the game left if your at the final boss.  And half of that is credits.  Easiest endgame boss since Yu Yevon.

MudButt

MudButt

Minor Spoilers:

Yeah, the game is pretty good.
Very good actually.
I have my pulse rifle upgraded fully and my Plasma Cutter is almost done, they are godly!
:D
I did it on Easy, but it wasn't a challenge so I went to Normal. It's kind of difficult, but not "controller throwing" difficult. I plan to do a second run on Normal with my upgraded equipment, then I'm going to do it on Insane or w.e.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Be prepared to kneecap some mofo's and run like hell on impossible.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's that bad? What's the ammo situation like?

MudButt

MudButt

Depends on the type of suit you have.
It's not bad, but on Impossible It'd be best not to waste too much ammunition on killing them when you can easily avoid a battle.
On Normal it isn't too bad, I only killed them a lot to get some achievements.
But running out of ammo in that game is very bad, unless you got a backup weapon you're screwed. I have a plasma cutter which is almost upgraded completely but I only carry an extra clip or two just in case.

My Pulse Rifle is fully upgraded so I don't need to worry anymore because I can kill them pretty fast now.
:D

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jan 13, 2009, 02:13:33 AM
Be prepared to kneecap some mofo's and run like hell on impossible.

LMAO!! That's what i've been doing alot so far.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'm not sure if the ammo is any less scarce, or if the things are just harder to bring down.  But I was always running low on ammo on impossible.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

I just beat this game this game is so much like the Thing

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Except the thing was always on impossible, even on easy mode.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

The Thing was easy.

Nobody

Nobody

My god.. this is f**king scary

I'm getting a power node when a bunch of smoke appears and comes out the vent.  I backed up and aimed, nothing happened.  I start walking away, the same vent explodes and I'm in the grip of a Necromorph

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

XD it's awesome isn't it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed