Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 736,075 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Yeah, I guess I'll wait a few months to see if quality control picks up on the matter.

dragon x

dragon x

halo 3 is better than the first two but it gets difficult as you progress.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 21, 2009, 01:51:47 AM
Yeah, I guess I'll wait a few months to see if quality control picks up on the matter.
More bad news for Series 6: For the Brute Captain, they majorly toned done the paint apps on the Brutes body. The armor looks great, but it really hinders the articulation and the body has very few paint apps. It's been a day and the paint on the claws is peeling and the head only has painted eyes and a hairy strip. Really disappointed McFarlane.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: dragon x on Oct 21, 2009, 08:21:04 AM

Funniest post I've read all day.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: dragon x on Oct 21, 2009, 08:21:04 AM

lmao

Xhan

Xhan

right...

Both halo 1 and 2 had opening areas harder than the ENTIRETY of Halo 3.

Halo 3 has awesome multiplayer and better graphics and that's literally it. Everything else is substandard when compared to previous efforts. Which is ironic considering it was the first one Bungie did relatively deadline free.

Aeus

Aeus

I thought MS pushed the release date on 3?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Xhan on Nov 01, 2009, 11:02:45 PM

right...

Both halo 1 and 2 had opening areas harder than the ENTIRETY of Halo 3.

Halo 3 has awesome multiplayer and better graphics and that's literally it. Everything else is substandard when compared to previous efforts. Which is ironic considering it was the first one Bungie did relatively deadline free.

Which is why I think Halo 3 is overrated. I remember playing it and the only thought I had was it's basically Halo 2 with better graphics and a few new weapons.

Cellien

Cellien

I dunno, I thoroughly enjoyed it over Halo 2.  Not all of Halo 3 was great, but some of the levels like The Ark I loooooved.  Reminded me of Assault on the Control Room from Halo 1.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

FINALLY GOT MY HALO 2 WORKING! I've been trying since before ODST came out! Hoping to beat it tomorrow/wednesday then going onto 3! I love all 5 of these games! Can't wait for Reach!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Leaked screenies?

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=14916

They look genuine, and there's some details on the campaign too.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: TJ Doc on Nov 06, 2009, 02:56:17 PM
Leaked screenies?

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=14916

They look genuine, and there's some details on the campaign too.
Dang. I have a feeling that these might be real, because I dont know how anyone could fake them.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

I think they are real too. They certainly look like it.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 12, 2009, 02:51:44 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 08, 2009, 07:33:32 PM
I agree...NO FLOOD!!!

Why no Flood? I mean I know they won't be on Reach considering they weren't in the book (From what I remember), but the flood are not as bad or annoying as everyone makes them out to be.

They aren't "bad" but after three or four games they sure are annoying.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Those screens look great! And about the flood, no matter how much I love them, they don't belong in this game. I'm satisfied with the four games they appeared in.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed