2nd Modern Warfare 2 map pack detailed... it's $15 again.

Started by RidgeTop, May 17, 2010, 03:14:26 AM

Author
2nd Modern Warfare 2 map pack detailed... it's $15 again. (Read 2,733 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

Don't have the game but even if I did I wouldn't touch this at all. Total rip I mean fare enough you have to make money with these things but they could charge one p and still get more money out than they put in since they have the largest install based easily in a video game. This deal would only be worth it if it added single player missions speacil ops missions or new guns or perks or something else that you can use without relying on other people with the same map pack as you :P /rant

Nightmare Asylum

I really, really hate COD. People take the game way too seriously. Everyone needs a perfect K/D, or has to get that nuke. Its just a game! Also, $15 for a map pack? No thanks...

I'm just going to stick to Halo. I always have fun playing Halo, whether I win or lose. Can't wait for Reach!

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 22, 2010, 02:04:59 PM
I really, really hate COD. People take the game way too seriously. Everyone needs a perfect K/D, or has to get that nuke. Its just a game! Also, $15 for a map pack? No thanks...

I'm just going to stick to Halo. I always have fun playing Halo, whether I win or lose. Can't wait for Reach!

I think the biggest problem with Call of Duty is that the game wasn't designed to be "fun". It was designed to level up and be able to shove your insignificant e-peen in others' faces because you have a slightly better K/D ratio.

Dachande

Wait, so the combined price of both comes to $30. Now, i don't know much about American game pricing, but thats like enough to buy another game right?

Surely that $30 could be better spent on MW1, which is the same game with better maps, right?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Dachande on May 22, 2010, 10:47:43 PM
Wait, so the combined price of both comes to $30. Now, i don't know much about American game pricing, but thats like enough to buy another game right?

Surely that $30 could be better spent on MW1, which is the same game with better maps, right?

$30 is half a new game. Since COD4:MW is over 2 years old now, yes, you can probably buy it for the price of MW2's map packs. :/

Dachande

Wow, American games are stupid expensive.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Dachande on May 22, 2010, 10:52:52 PM

Yes, they are. I haven't bought any XBox games this year. I'm only going to get Halo Reach.

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Dachande on May 22, 2010, 10:52:52 PM

It depends. I managed to buy six games on a budget of thirty, but one game for over sixty.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed