Recent posts

Quote from: Yuppy on May 01, 2024, 05:56:50 PM50 bucks says Ripley will make an appearance.

I'll take it.
Recreational Area / Re: Just Talk.
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 02:22:12 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Today at 01:31:37 AMI'm not sure either of those are quite how black holes work.

I'm into the idea of them being some kind of Primordial Other native to the Outer Dark though.
I'm actually good with that Idea. I just thought this could've been more effective on bringing how mysterious these creature are.

Besides, this idea was inspired by this comic by Spaghetti bastard
https://www.tumblr.com/spaghettibastard/617562903507337216/prison-break
I'm not sure either of those are quite how black holes work.

I'm into the idea of them being some kind of Primordial Other native to the Outer Dark though.
Quote from: SiL on Today at 12:32:45 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Yesterday at 02:46:51 AMHow do you guys feel if anything that It's related To the xenomorph, Came from a black hole.
I'd need a bit more detail about what you mean by that.
Maybe, the black goo is made from a black hole, or something like an organism came out from the black hole. I'm just spitting ideas here
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by GrimmVision - Today at 01:06:53 AM
Comparatively, the production budgets for an Alien film are always wild next to your typical horror release.

I really hope it does well enough to warrant future Alien films adhering to theater releases. It'll be a sad, cold day in hell when we no longer see the new entries of this franchise on the big screen.

AND, I hope Romulus does well enough that it either lights a fire under Ridley's ass to finish the prequels, or if he's not the one deciding to hold back on finishing the story, to change whoever's mind over at Disney that's preventing him from finishing them.

I mean, we're also no stranger to long gaps of time between films, and the powers that be may just think now isn't the correct time to finish them, but Scott is 86 😭
Alien: Romulus / Re: Fede Alvarez working on ne...
Last post by Feeds On Minds - Today at 01:01:12 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 12:13:29 AM
Quote from: GrimmVision on Yesterday at 11:33:38 PMYou'll probably get your wish with Hawley's HULU series tbh.

Only to find that the series opens up a whole separate pre-Alien can of worms that'll also annoy them, just in a different way than Ridley's prequels did.

Hell yeah  8)
Last post by SiL - Today at 12:33:49 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Yesterday at 10:24:30 PMWould be nice to know the budget first.
Production budget's irrelevant, marketing budget's where it's at.
Last post by aliens13 - Today at 12:32:53 AM
Quote from: Feeds On Minds on Yesterday at 10:53:18 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Yesterday at 10:24:30 PMWould be nice to know the budget first.

Given that this was initially intended for streaming, I don't see it having that high of a budget.
I think that it's the same more or less (likely more less) of Covenant's budget. Covenant also had a huge marketing and viral campaign just as Prometheus, and I don't think that Romulus would have the same treatment
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Yesterday at 02:46:51 AMHow do you guys feel if anything that It's related To the xenomorph, Came from a black hole.
I'd need a bit more detail about what you mean by that.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed