Crocodile Hybrid from Batman vs Aliens

Started by Axlotl, Nov 01, 2008, 07:59:42 PM

Author
Crocodile Hybrid from Batman vs Aliens (Read 19,433 times)

Mr.X

I've only read some of the story not all of it.

The One and Only

The neat thing about that particular beastie, that according to Frank Darabont, who wrote the foreward to the tradepaperback, that the Croc-Alien hybrid was originally twice as big. But editorial on the book had it's scale reduced a shade. Darabont has the original, uncolored art for the splash page hanging in house somewhere. Lucky bastard. 

PredAlienFan

PredAlienFan

Wow that hybrid is huge :o i still like the PredAlien better :-*

bobby brown

bobby brown

Heres the other hybrid.

finaly some one takes som initiative.....

bobby brown

BUMP

midget

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 06, 2008, 07:55:57 PM
If you're going to hook him up, hook him up.  What's up with all the small talk? (That felt good).

word bubble: " *UCK. "

I enjoyed this comic very much. Alien hybrids excite me.

predatorfandrc90

Both hybrids look awesome if you ask me.

Mr. Domino

I liked Wrightson's version of the Croc Hybrid pretty well, but I wasn't real wild about the one in the second story, since it didn't really make sense. All Killer Croc had really was a skin condition, that really wouldn't cause too much difference in his offspring.

Sylizar

A skin condition gives you sharp teeth?

Mr. Domino

He filed those originally.

Sylizar

Ah. Been awhile.

Master

I always liked this croc-alien.

The One and Only

It's interesting that the human heavies in both of the Batman Vs. Alien books were:

A. Both women.
B. Both ended up meeting their doom at the retractable jaws of gator/croc Alien Hybrids.

predatorfandrc90

Weird indeed hay can someone post a link to a topic discussing the various non canon alien hybrids i don't wanna start one because im pretty sure someone else already has.

Commander Griker

Killer Croc Alien

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed