AvP3 On The Way?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2008, 09:24:15 PM

Author
AvP3 On The Way? (Read 20,526 times)

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

i hope the game will be equal than Alien Versus predator 2 which is for me one of the best game made. But it need to have a great story line, good gameplay, improve multiplayer game ... hope we will have a great game.

avp3

avp3

This really scared me, I thought they were talking about another movie at first.    AvP belongs in games, not movies.  But seriously, if the Strauses are involved, the game will probably be 100% pro-Predator as well.

Hicks

Hicks

Not true/old info on the part of the magazine.

gameoverman

gameoverman

If it's true - it's good news as a new game would be better than another movie.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

SiL: "We are gathered here today, to farewell ...."  ROFL That's exactly what I was thinking.   ;D    My, god. If the Strause Bros. end up doing our highly sought after, yet much pissed on by Fox, AVP3 game, I'm going to blow a f***ing gasket.   >:(    This is NOT what we wanted. And after having to wait about 8 years or so since AVP2 released, I think we deserve better than this. We've earned the right, damnit.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

I would rather have rebellion or the other guys who did the first two AVPgames. the 'BS' are just gonna f**k this up like they did AVPR.

nicky

nicky

I WANT A 3RD PERSON SHOOTER GAME THIS TIME!!! Why have we never had one??? Also I want to fight multiple Preds in the game (not just in multiplayer FFS!!)

konradski

konradski

id wait first to see which engine theyre going to use before you all get exited and with them not specifying this , i see the game being way off 3/4 years if they aint even started the basics of naming a company starting discussions with donut brothers shows they aint up n running and is doomed to be another ,got canned in the proccess or a bodge it job with some outdated engine rush job and make fans part with more money  im only here to brighten up your day    :D     :D  

Xhan

Xhan

I don't want the Brothers anywhere near ANYTHING tied to the AvP universe anymore. ESPECIALLY not a game.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Damn it,Colin Is online,I tried sending him a pm to ask him if it was true,but his inbox is full    ::)     ::)     ::)  

gameoverman

gameoverman

C'mon, I don't see how the Bros could possibly f**k up a game, when many of the creative decisions on AVPR were based around the budget (predalien RC included).

FUSION CJ

FUSION CJ

Can somebody please tell me what console(s) this is for, coz it would be wkd on a 360....

yuck

yuck

you're right, gameoverman. All they can do is creating a predator story. An imbalanced game will not success, so the Strauses would get problems.

blackhawk

blackhawk

I hope this one will be on a console!!   ;D  

LOL

LOL

blackhawk console for stupid kids like u    ;)    PC forever

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed