Alien Fan Whining...not entirely unwarranted

Started by happypred, Nov 10, 2007, 01:42:32 AM

Author
Alien Fan Whining...not entirely unwarranted (Read 8,025 times)

nukem11

This pic says it all really and this was before the avp films were made. Its just a simple fact that the predators owns unless hes completly surrounded.

PHANTOM

ShadowPred

You guys just don't get it.

Major Alan Schaefer

Aliens shouldn't be owned but i mean there isen't much choice when there is one Predator also at least the humans will defantly be alien fodder

Anomaly

I cant believe this is what everyones in arms over when our new characters look like horror rejects. Real smooth.

ShadowPred

This is what we are worried about at the moment, so far the acting sucks too, but we can deal with that.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Anomaly on Nov 10, 2007, 08:10:49 PM
I cant believe this is what everyones in arms over when our new characters look like horror rejects. Real smooth.
AVP 3:  the Aliens carry Butcher Knifes!!!

Give the acting a chance...a small one but give it one

Anomaly

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 10, 2007, 08:12:18 PM
This is what we are worried about at the moment, so far the acting sucks too, but we can deal with that.

U gotta be kidding me. Priorities anyone?

ShadowPred

Look i am not saying that we should ignore it, but we haven't seen as much from the actors as we have the Pred and Alien, we have seen how they look like, we have seen how they act, that's all we need to criticize the pred and alien, we haven't seen as much acting from the actors to actually give a damn about it that we will be saying all this crap about them.

Anomaly

Lets be sure to bash them later then. In 45 days I hope the floodgates open on that front.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Anomaly on Nov 10, 2007, 08:16:10 PM
Lets be sure to bash them later then.

We will in due time, if they manage to suck more than the one's in AVP

SiL

Well, if the Pred fanboys think Wolf should walk all over the Aliens, who are we to argue? ???

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SiL on Nov 10, 2007, 08:17:46 PM
Well, if the Pred fanboys think Wolf should walk all over the Aliens, who are we to argue? ???
I say he shouldn't walk over them, he can shoot them all he wants but when the fight if he kills them too easy i'll be diapointed,

Anomaly

The issue with who wins and doesnt is dictated by artists whim. The problem is making a script doesnt always allow complete fairness to both sides. Someones gotta win out. More predators have been winning because the AVP comics has some pull on their imaginations.

Pretty soon though they should make aliens overrun the predators or itll get old.

SiL

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 10, 2007, 08:20:56 PM
I say he shouldn't walk over them, he can shoot them all he wants but when the fight if he kills them too easy i'll be diapointed,
I know, I know. But the problem is, not every Pred fan is smart enough to realise that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed