Do you collect non-AvP action figures?

Started by georgeromero, Jun 02, 2011, 03:21:44 PM

Author
Do you collect non-AvP action figures? (Read 7,532 times)

RazorSlash

I'm openly a nerd, I collect just about everything. Marvel, Mortal Kombat, Gremlins, some Transformers, hell, I even have a few Sonic figures lying around somewhere.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Monster Movie stuff (I own a Revoltech Gamera) and a lot of BIONICLE figures, Transformers too.

RazorSlash

ah, Bionicle...

I used to have some of them, too

Too bad they cancelled 'em in favor of that "Hero Factory" crap

Ac!d4Blood

I have:
Hellboy
Hellraiser
The Thing
Dracula
Evil Dead \ Army of darkness
Terminator
Reservoir Dogs
Halo
Gears of War
Akira
plus others...
oh also WW2 stuff models and real.

akb

akb

i'm suprised there's not a general merchandise section on here. i think that would be cool.

STAR WARS, BABY. i've got the medicom Boba Fett, which is my favorite thing i own. soon, i hope to get the sideshow 1:1 bust

also some random spawn figures, space ghost, a revoltech jason. i honestly love revoltech stuff. wish they made more stuff. possibly mortal kombat 1 figures or metal gear solid.

Xenomrph

I have a shit ton of non-AvP figures. It would be a ridiculous list to rattle them all off. Let's just say I've got a near-complete collection of vintage Kenner 'Jurassic Park' toys, a bunch of Terminator toys (both vintage Kenner and newer McFarlane/NECA/Playmates stuff), about 500 Transformers, a lot of Star Wars figures, and then a whole bunch of other stuff from various manufacturers and lines.

Taraka

I got my Duke Nukem today. God, even though the facial expression isn't the best and the arms are a little funny, I love it!

Cause I'm curious, you guys keep your figures together? Mix the aliens and predators with the resident evil, or do you display them in appropriate groups on the shelves? I go with option 2 unless I have no other figures from the same series or movie or w/e.

Yautja117

I try to keep them apart, but some just look great together. I have NECA Duke hanging with Lady Death and a couple of Predators, Halo Spartans mixing with Transformers, etc.

Taraka

heh, closest I've done is pick out every single female character figure I have and did a group photo around Duke. I thought it was kinda funny that both Neca Lara crofts (I have all 3 but Anniversary broke.) are taller than Duke.

georgeromero

Because of my baby girl i am keeping all my action figures together, that's the only place where she can't reach yet.

Yautja117

Quote from: Taraka on Jun 08, 2011, 11:38:43 AM
heh, closest I've done is pick out every single female character figure I have and did a group photo around Duke. I thought it was kinda funny that both Neca Lara crofts (I have all 3 but Anniversary broke.) are taller than Duke.
That's a great idea! I'm going to do that now.  :D

Shadow

Quote from: Yautja117 on Jun 08, 2011, 03:55:49 PM
Quote from: Taraka on Jun 08, 2011, 11:38:43 AM
That's a great idea! I'm going to do that now.  :D

i should probably get Duke, and then place all my Anime girls around him!, he'd be the luckiest guy in the world!

Taraka

uh uh. Duke doesn't get Lucky with  Babes. The Babes get lucky with Duke!

"You must be 18 or older to Ride!"
-Duke Nukem, Duke Nukem: Manhatten Project.

Yautja117

Nice.  ;) Duke's got Lady Death and Cortana to hang out with.

sanjuro04

I used to collect 6" Marvel figures & transformers (mostly optimus prime)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed