Scott: We are going to make another Alien movie

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Dec 04, 2017, 05:54:38 PM

Author
Scott: We are going to make another Alien movie (Read 248,737 times)

The Cruentus

Quote from: KillCrites on Apr 23, 2018, 04:22:32 PM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 23, 2018, 02:50:33 AM
Personally I think the damage is done by this point, but the smartest move would be to go back to what made the first film work so well and that was the sense of realism at play for the time. Make a simple story/framework and get some really strong character actors in it, and make a scary science fiction film. Don't even try to dance with the weirder stuff.
Actually I want even weirder stuff than Covenant. I want Fox to get really experimental and produce the most off-the-wall insane Alien movie possible.

They have, its called Aliens vs. Predator; Requiem.. :P

KillCrites

Quote from: The Cruentus on Apr 23, 2018, 04:37:51 PM
Personally I think the damage is done by this point, but the smartest move would be to go back to what made the first film work so well and that was the sense of realism at play for the time. Make a simple story/framework and get some really strong character actors in it, and make a scary science fiction film. Don't even try to dance with the weirder stuff.
Actually I want even weirder stuff than Covenant. I want Fox to get really experimental and produce the most off-the-wall insane Alien movie possible.

They have, its called Aliens vs. Predator; Requiem.. :P
Yeah, it's insanely bad.

tleilaxu

All they need to do is more embryos.

Highland

What if the company weaponised the Alien and dressed them up in Combat pants.

0321recon

Quote from: Highland on Apr 23, 2018, 11:32:19 PM

You mean something like this... ;D ;D ;D ;D

TC

Xenos + Robots = ?

What's the comic featuring an android built to resemble a xenomorph? Smoking a cigar and chatting away... that was some funny shit.

TC

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: TC on Apr 24, 2018, 08:58:00 AM
Xenos + Robots = ?

What's the comic featuring an android built to resemble a xenomorph? Smoking a cigar and chatting away... that was some funny shit.

TC

Stronghold.

Loved that series

Corporal Hicks

It was actually a pretty decent series.

Whiskeybrewer

Doesn't get as much love I think. Especially when its surrounded by the likes of Rogue and Labyrinth

Corporal Hicks

It's much better than Rogue, I reckon. And it does kind of go back on its message as the series ends but otherwise I really dig Stronghold.

Whiskeybrewer

True that. Could have been a higher up decision

TC

OK. Found him.

Heeeerrrrrrrreeeee'ssss Jeri!

SM

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 24, 2018, 11:31:25 AM
Doesn't get as much love I think. Especially when its surrounded by the likes of Rogue and Labyrinth

It's better than both for mine.

Highland

Quote from: 0321recon on Apr 24, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

I'm at work, I'm not even gona click on that, there's no way back from getting caught looking at Aliens in heels.

Huggs

Quote from: Highland on Apr 25, 2018, 03:03:15 AM
Quote from: 0321recon on Apr 24, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

I'm at work, I'm not even gona click on that, there's no way back from getting caught looking at Aliens in heels.

Oh come on, we've all been there.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed