AvP Requiem Reviews Roundup

Started by Darkness, Dec 26, 2007, 03:44:54 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Reviews Roundup (Read 32,688 times)

JK

Cracked Tusk

Cracked Tusk

The same thing happened with Alien, Aliens, Pred 1 & 2, Terminator, Jurassic Park, and a long etc. If the movie works for my do not import the bad reviews   8)  

bobcunk

bobcunk

i don't listen to reviews that much roger ebert is usually acurate but there have been movie he liked and i don't. there are some bad movies i like infact carnasaur is one of my favorite movies. i also love alien 3 and alien resurrection and most fans seem to hate them.

ICEMAN_89

ICEMAN_89

I hate these reviews all great movies gets bad reviews but all worthless movies gets great the reviewers didnt like transforems either and that movie is awesome i think this movie will kick ass   :)  

KungVanargand

KungVanargand

This movie is clearly meant to be viewed by peoples who like/love athmospheric horror movies, and is taking a special direction to fans of the Alien and Predator franchise. I expected reviews like this. Some jerk comments on something he doesnt give shit about.

Izz

Izz

It's not a negative review. It's a so-so review. So far, critically, it has 1 good, 1 mixed, 1 bad.

topman

topman

oh dear!

Aran

Aran

I watched avpr last nite. Oh boy, you guys are either gona love it or hate it! want some spoilers??   8)  

Ark

Ark

"If you're a fan of the "Aliens" or the Predator, you might forgive this poorly conceptualized sequel's many problems, but the sad fact is that this isn't even as good as the first "Alien vs. Predator" and since that wasn't exactly a masterpiece, that isn't saying very much. By comparison, this is an uninventive, unexciting and ultimately ineffective follow-up, not even worthy of being stamped with the apologetic moniker of "popcorn flick." We can only hope that the sub-title means that this moneymaking farce is finally over."   Well, that kinda puts the nails in the coffin for me.

Sirand

Sirand

I love watching fanboys dive for table scraps.  Face it, fellas - AVP movies to us Alien and Predator fans are like Phantom Menace for SW fans.  You can live in denial all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that they suck.

Visceral_Mass

Visceral_Mass

Having just seen the movie I have to agree with the point about it being too dark sometimes. Overall I liked it but I can't say I liked it better than the first.  You all will have to just see it and judge for yourself.

Spoon

Spoon

Oh this is more bad news.  I live in a city above toronto and we have 2 huge theaters... well neather is playing avp:r which can only mean they didnt want it and its really bad. LOL  this isnt good.  No i have to drive out of the city to watch it.  WOW selected theaters playing movie.. thats really BAD.  Huge loss of sales in my area.  So populated.

Veteran Warrior

Why are people giving this movie all this crap, I'm sure it's a great movie, these people who say these things are probably not fans of the franchise so they probably expect something from what is actually expected. People view movies in different ways, I thought the first 1 was ok, could have been better but it was decent, in my opinion.

Chronos

Chronos

Never listen to critics, they hate most movies. I have always seen good reviews for horrible movies, and vice-versa.

Spoon

Spoon

My bad.. our cheaper theater which gets the worse movies got it.....  same thing i guess.  Since they are so close to each other they dont play same movies.  ususally our famous players ceniplex gets the high end movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed