Started by ikarop, Feb 12, 2013, 08:23:14 PM

Author
First Patch Notes (Read 28,382 times)

Sully

Sully

Second patch in one day for PS3.

Vepariga

Vepariga

so many fixes already, you'd think they would have had this shit sorted ages ago. what was all the beta testing for?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 12, 2013, 10:05:01 PM
so many fixes already, you'd think they would have had this shit sorted ages ago. what was all the beta testing for?

Psh, they didn't beta test this thing. You kidding?

DRAKE M.

DRAKE M.

Has this patch already been applied or is this still to come?

predpant

predpant

TEXTURE PATCH

Well basically jus better graphics would help.... Alot !!

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 12, 2013, 10:16:37 PM
Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 12, 2013, 10:05:01 PM

Psh, they didn't beta test this thing. You kidding?

They didnt? I dont know any more!

D-13

D-13

Great playing the beata of the game...
...when is the final version coming? ...woops..

Love closing the door on the first Lurker you encounter, and watch it clipping in the door.
Good job scaring me GearBox... good job.

Back playing AvP 1999...

spacemarine

spacemarine

Quote from: D-13 on Feb 12, 2013, 10:57:02 PM

Back playing AvP 1999...

Have fun with that :P

Jango1201

Jango1201

I really enjoyed this game but some of the issues I had we're definitely the textures the occasional A.I. glitch. Save for that, I really didn't have any problems most people are complaining about. My gameplay was almost flawless.

predpant

predpant

And im getting hit by bullets even when coverd behind a massive crate ???

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I think there are a lot of people having very different gameplay experiences due to the randomness and apparent instability of the AI. :-\ My campaign playthrough has actually been pretty tolerable, though the Aliens can get crowded or hung up and definitely show some weak programming.

You can tell they didn't want console thumbstickers to feel overwhelmed by a nimble Alien, even though they do use the walls and ceiling, on occasion.

It's strange, it's almost as if the Alien AI suffers from the same caveats surrounding the level architecture that the friendly AI does, like there just isn't enough room or the swarm isn't properly spawned in that part of the level.

Just make one of the patches the AI Director, add acid damage, and you're set.

But what are we gonna do about that level 2? God, forever. Takes bloody forever.

predpant

predpant

Yes friendly Ai is just as bad, bella just casually walks past a turret haha.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Patches <3

piff

piff

lets see maybe they can make the alien 1st person? Its so annoying to play in the 3rd person with alien.

and what about dedicated servers?!

Oh man this game is doomed without dedicated servers, what a nightmare

Black_Nebula

Black_Nebula

This game is becoming such a fail. Not even a DAY and they already have a patch out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed