"Something came after us!"

Started by The Shuriken, Nov 11, 2007, 05:30:04 AM

Author
"Something came after us!" (Read 4,825 times)

That Yellow Alien

Ya, but people wanted to see future Earth get invaded, not present day Earth.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 15, 2007, 06:41:54 AM
True. Though still, my point still stands: Aliens will expand wherever they can. Where it is(Unless it is extremely dangerous) doesn't really matter to them.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: The Cleaner on Nov 15, 2007, 06:47:00 AM
Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 15, 2007, 06:41:54 AM
True. Though still, my point still stands: Aliens will expand wherever they can. Where it is(Unless it is extremely dangerous) doesn't really matter to them.

Yeah a living extinction event. and yeah theyll expand to were ever they want, i wonder if aliens took over a planet, would 1 queen run the whole thing or would there be more then 1  queen.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteYa, but people wanted to see future Earth get invaded, not present day Earth.
Not all, a shitload of people wants to see the thing on present day earth, just like me.
I always wanted to see the alien on earth in present day. We had 2 movies now on earth, i think the third one should be in space, even if im not a big fan of it.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Yeah set of present day earth in more "threatinin" like if aliens take over another planet in space, its like who cares its not even our planet.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 15, 2007, 12:07:55 PM
Yeah set of present day earth in more "threatinin" like if aliens take over another planet in space, its like who cares its not even our planet.
Completely agree.
Thats the whole point of the earth setting, it has a threat behind it.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Nov 15, 2007, 12:15:10 PM
Completely agree.
Thats the whole point of the earth setting, it has a threat behind it.

Yeah there more at stake, like innocnt little kids and babies, so you want them to kill the aliens.

That Yellow Alien

Except that there is no threat because we know the Aliens will lose for continuity's sake. That's like saying Alien and Aliens had no threat because it was way off in space.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

That would be the case anyway. It would have to take place after 'Alien Resurrection' and that showed hardly anyone still resides there.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Oh BTW Xenomorphine, I beat your Predalien game. :P

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: The Cleaner on Nov 15, 2007, 06:13:26 PM
Oh BTW Xenomorphine, I beat your Predalien game. :P

Then go there and enlighten. :)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 15, 2007, 02:47:06 PM
Except that there is no threat because we know the Aliens will lose for continuity's sake. That's like saying Alien and Aliens had no threat because it was way off in space.

well i meant was, in aliens you cared  about the characters.....so you want them to getout of there.
    but on earth there is more at stake, like if the survivors and everyone fail....everythin is dead, so its more epic in a way.

eg. resident evil-they hav to get out of there(survival)-          Resident evil apocalypse- now there more at stake, the whole world could get infected so they have to survive and stop the threat other then just survive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed