My Alien Chestburster sculpt

Started by yarko, Mar 01, 2017, 10:33:04 AM

Author
My Alien Chestburster sculpt (Read 1,864 times)

yarko

yarko

Hello,

This is my Alien lifesize Chestburster model kit. It is a custom take on the creature, not from any particular movie, but trying to blend details from all over the saga and a few of my own. The figure is 12 inches tall aproximately and is roto-cast in polyurethane resin and filled with polyurethane foam so it can be used for display or as a costume. It's like my fourth attempt at making a chestburster and this time I'm quite pleased with the result. It appears it's going to be displayed at Nick Maley's Movie Exhibit (a musem about movie making history ran by the guy who made the Yoda puppets in the OT). Also in the future I intend to make an animatronic version and see if it can be used for some fanfilm

Here you have some pics:

These pics show a previous version of this chestburster used for a costume. It met Ripley in person (and she found it disgusting :b) :

And Newt

It also met Lt. Ferro and Roy Scammel (one of the stuntmen under the Alien suit in the 1st movie). I'll try to go to the next London Film & Comic-con to get some pics with Tom SKerrit and Veronica Cartwright!

Just a friendly Xenomorph

That thing is beautifully disgusting, Nice work! I'm also jealous you got to meet Sigourney Weaver.

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

He sure is a ugly little f*cker. (And yes I mean that in the best possible way.)

carts

carts

Delightfully Gruesome,got a fantastic fleshy look to it.

426Buddy

426Buddy

awesome job! Very gruesome!

Darkblade 25

Darkblade 25

Really love it would make a perfect prank.

Corporal Hicks

That's pretty f**king cool! Nice job!

yarko

yarko

New pics of my chestburster!

With Captian Dallas

Lambert

Doc!  ???

Emperor Palpatine

yarko

yarko

With Captian Dallas

Lambert

yarko

yarko

With Captian Dallas

Lambert

Doc!  ???

Emperor Palpatine

Corporal Hicks

I think I saw you knocking around at that convention! Wish I'd have pushed across to you for a snap!

Hyperdyne120-a2

Woah...nice work man! So cool you got to meet original Alien cast members. Cheers-

XenoPop

XenoPop

That's awesome!! Think I prefer your sculpt over the real deal. Feels so much more... pokee.

Iron Infililtrator

That looks Amazing dude! Wowwzers!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed