When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'?

Started by Space_Dementia, Jul 02, 2010, 07:35:18 PM

Author
When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'? (Read 35,601 times)

csutkakoma

If this is good than I will see it twice probably.

187avp

Twice  :D thats for sure, first on thursday with my bro, and than on saturday again with my bro and a couple friends

Master

It despends. If I enjoy it then more than once for sure.

LLIT

Twice for sure. Thee times maybe (if it's good). I'm trying to find out if there is a midnight showing on Thursday to take my buddies to. I sure hope so.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Going to see it with a group of friends on Thursday.  Expectations are pretty low so it will be difficult for this film to disappoint me.  On the plus side, it should be easy to be pleasantly surprised if it tuns out good.

Weasel

Will see it Thursday for sure. Then probably again some other time. Most movies no matter how good I usually only see once or twice in theaters. I'll see it twice just so I can see all the stuff I missed before too, but my friends are the bunch that see movies in theaters once, or even not at all. We still haven't seen Iron Man 2 or The Wolfman.

The Joker

Sadly i wont be able to see it until Saturday! But if i like it (which i will), ill go see it again with friends and cousins.

Captain Salt

I'm planing on seeing it 1/5th of a time...I'm not interested in the film after Cuchillo gets killed.  8)

Corporal Hicks

Definitely seeing it twice more this week. Am itching to see it again.

RazorSlash

My dad said yeah, which means if he doesn't get called in to work, we're seeing Predators Friday. I'm f**king pumped!

RagingDragon

If I see it, and it sucks, my head will explode.

If I see it, and it's awesome, my head will explode.

So, once!

beeko

So excited , only 45minutes to go till the wait is finally over

Firestorm

24 Hours for me now   ;D

Doomofman

23 hours to go for me... Just made plans to see it a second time too  ;D

Kabuto

Hello.
It is my first post here but I have been lurking around for quite a time now. I am a big fan since always of Predator and Alien.
I am from Madrid, Spain and here the movie is going to be shown in August  :-\ ..but, I have a friend living in London and guess what? I am paying her a visit this weekend!haha. I already ask here to buy the tickets for friday as I arrive..Man, I am so excited to watch it!!
So in my case, I can say that I am going to watch it at least 2 times (gonna be more for sure), one in the original and the other one Spanish dubbed. :D
Best

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed