Aliens vs Predator 3: WAR

Started by wolfrlr, Mar 30, 2010, 10:59:29 PM

Author
Aliens vs Predator 3: WAR (Read 912 times)

wolfrlr

wolfrlr

For the past few months, I've been toying around with some ideas that would make a perfect story for a 3rd AVP film if one is ever made. Here's what I've come up with:
1) First the title, WAR and thats just what it should suggest, an all out war between the two species.
2) I like the idea that was used in the newest AVP comic, two species of Predators known as the Hunters and the Killers but expand on how they have come to be this way.
3) The Aliens should be the the meanist sons of bitches that we will ever see, being that these aliens should be breed that has lived on their home planet for centuries and have adapted in horrific ways.
4) A King Alien, some may not agree with this but I think its time we saw one in all its horrific glory.
5) Most importantly, this film would be in no way related to the previous two, a stand alone story that would make people forget the other two even existed.
Interested in hearing more or have some of your own, let me know!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: wolfrlr on Mar 30, 2010, 10:59:29 PM
4) A King Alien, some may not agree with this but I think its time we saw one in all its horrific glory.
It appeared in Aliens: Rogue, and it was nothing less or more than a genetic experiment in response to the Queen. Her Majesty kicks the King's ass in the end ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed