(spoiler discussion) That is screwed up....

Started by badass_badger, Dec 20, 2007, 08:13:31 PM

Author
(spoiler discussion) That is screwed up.... (Read 13,303 times)

Maxx Darkness

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 21, 2007, 11:08:40 PM
Fox would know better than to f**k with Scott's or Cameron's creativity.  At least I'd hope Fox would know better.  First time and inexperienced directors get put under a lot of pressure by the studios, who at the end of the day are the ones calling the shots.

Thats why even if the movie sucks I'm not gonna just blame the Bros because in reality FOX is just milking the AvP franchise for all its worth and the most we can hope for is either them letting AvP:R be the last AvP movie for awhile then doing a revamp of the franchise in space or just letting the aliens and predators go back to their respective franchises and maybe giving alien 5 or predator 3 a go! ;D

I also have a feeling that the reason the bros filled this movie up with pointless gore was just because FOX was breathing down their neck telling them that if it ain't gory enough they gonna edit it to be PG:13 for more $$$ ::)

"NEED $$$ MORE $$$ MORE $$$ DAMN IT!" this is what FOX is thinking 24/7

If FOX really wanted they would have made the aliens green with $$$ on them and the pred covered in diamonds and solid gold then have the final scene of the movie end with a big middle finger in your face just to make a point and people would still keep putting money in FOX's pockets!

Whoops! I went on a little rant didn't I! ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed