New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website

Started by Blacklabel, Mar 17, 2012, 03:58:16 AM

Author
New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website (Read 95,659 times)

LarsVader

Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 17, 2012, 04:32:34 AM
One of the very last images...CONFIRMED.  The PROMETHEUS crashes into the Jockey (Derelict) spaceship.
seems so.
but in another shot theres a exploding derelict in the sky and something that looks like the prometheus sitting nicely on the ground.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

hehe wasnt planet of the vampires an inspiration for Alien?

yet to see that italian flick...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IknItrag-Yg#

Cvalda

PROTO ALIEN! Using its acid blood to break into someone's space suit.

Quote from: Blacklabel on Mar 17, 2012, 04:36:50 AM
hehe wasnt planet of the vampires an inspiration for Alien?

yet to see that italian flick...

i like how the prometheus suits somewhat resemble the ones in the 65 italian flick..
It was indeed, though O'Bannon denied it. He clearly cribbed from it, though. It's got amazing visuals.

Deuterium

Quote from: LarsVader on Mar 17, 2012, 04:36:13 AM
Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 17, 2012, 04:32:34 AM
One of the very last images...CONFIRMED.  The PROMETHEUS crashes into the Jockey (Derelict) spaceship.
seems so.
but in another shot theres a exploding derelict in the sky and something that looks like the prometheus sitting nicely on the ground.

Eva

Eva

Well, I'm speechless....  :P

Also confirmed:
- the engineer ship resides within a much larger structure
- several glimpses of 'alien' creatures - blink and you'll miss 'em
- the classic space jockey is without a doubt some sort of suit - the ribcage part opens
- the rumor that Shaw is religious is true - she's seen praying
- Vickers looks like she's one coldhearted motherf...er

Can't wait for the full trailer - thx for these links guys  ;D

Space Sweeper

Well

I CAME. I CAME HARD.

Also... to do with that Jockey suit... I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of fanboys cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something they didn't want has happened.

Deuterium

seems so.

Hard to tell...but the structure on the ground could be one of the PROMETHEUS' ground vehicles, or a habitation module ??

OpenMaw

Jockey's ship looking all sexy and pristine underground. Ominous actually. :)

Who or what is this? Does not look like one of our crewmembers...

Something behind Shaw and the other guy moves. Shaw looks pretty "Lambert" frozen there.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Looks like maybe Holloway does indeed end up impregnating Shaw with something nasty, considering he is clearly infected with something.

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 17, 2012, 04:47:04 AM
Something behind Shaw and the other guy moves. Shaw looks pretty "Lambert" frozen there.

That's an awakened Engineer's hand, it's in front of them, and that isn't Noomi, that's Kate Dickie.

LarsVader

Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 17, 2012, 04:46:38 AM
seems so.

Hard to tell...but the structure on the ground could be one of the PROMETHEUS' ground vehicles, or a habitation module ??

could be the "garage".

Deuterium

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 17, 2012, 04:47:04 AM
Who or what is this? Does not look like one of our crewmembers...

It almost looks like something with an active armor or camouflage ...especially when viewing it in motion.

AsapJockey

;D Holy crap looks like that leaked script makes even more sense now, and That rib cage on the jockey chair is like a strap in mechanism, and the ship is in that temple of whatever....hold on I just jizzed in my pants really bad. 8)

RoaryUK

Sooooo, if Prometheus does indeed crash into the derelict, as many have suspected for some time, does what is indicated  under the red arrow prove this planet Prometheus lands on was populated already, or at the very least has some kind of outpost, which in turn answers the question why we can see a road in the teaser??

Cvalda

The "temple" is shaped almost exactly like the Derelict ship. Maybe it's not a temple at all--maybe the Derelict is simply buried under a layer of ground?

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 17, 2012, 04:45:30 AM
Well

I CAME. I CAME HARD.

Gah...

I'm a foot and a half shorter guys.

Give me a sec. Still collating.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed