RIDLEY SCOTT, OFFICIALLY DIRECTING!!

Started by Giger_Incubator, Jul 31, 2009, 04:09:35 AM

Author
RIDLEY SCOTT, OFFICIALLY DIRECTING!! (Read 59,808 times)

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: SiL on Jul 31, 2009, 05:14:29 AM
Quote from: xenomorph36 on Jul 31, 2009, 04:24:35 AM
i hope the queen will return and not use the egg morphing method.
And I hope the opposite. Screw the Queen.

Quote from: SM on Jul 31, 2009, 05:03:10 AM
I like.
Ridley Scott For Make Great the Inglorious Prospect of Alien Prequel?

Although seriously, given his more recent films? ... at least it'll look pretty.

American Gangster was amazing, Kingdom of Heaven would have been really good if not for Orladno Bland, this is the best news I've heard all day, very, very happy. If Rodriguez and the producers work hard at Predators, the franchise really could be back big-time.

out-at-night-mostly

Aeus

Aeus

Great news. Still don't see how the story is going to work though.

Nightmare Asylum

Scott is directing!?! I now have more hope in this movie than ever! Maybe now there will be a true Alien trilogy (Alien Prequel, Alien, Aliens).

TheMonolith

Just don't screw the pooch Ridley.

Oh hell, we can forgive you since you gave us the first one.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: jordan on Jul 31, 2009, 11:22:22 AM
My God you Xeno fanboys have won the lottery.  Can we borrow him for Predators?  Come on  :'( :'( :-[

Maybe when we're done, but we're not trading. :P

Übermensch

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 31, 2009, 12:58:38 PM
Scott is directing!?! I now have more hope in this movie than ever! Maybe now there will be a true Alien trilogy (Alien Prequel, Alien, Alien 3).

Fixed.  ;)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Übermensch on Jul 31, 2009, 01:14:25 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 31, 2009, 12:58:38 PM
Scott is directing!?! I now have more hope in this movie than ever! Maybe now there will be a true Alien trilogy (Alien Prequel, Alien, Alien 3).

Fixed.  ;)

Without Aliens you won't know how the people and egg got on the ship. Actually, even with Aliens you wont know how the egg got on the ship. :P

Purebreedalien

I. Cannot. Wait.

This is awesome!

*Dies from the Awesome*

EEV2650

So, i guess this is for real?

RavagerDX

This is very very good news. Finally there's hope for the franchises after the horrible AVP movies.
But no matter how hard I think, I can't come up with an idea of what the story would be like. Well... at least, no good idea.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: RavagerDX on Jul 31, 2009, 01:46:08 PM
This is very very good news. Finally there's hope for the franchises after the horrible AVP movies.
But no matter how hard I think, I can't come up with an idea of what the story would be like. Well... at least, no good idea.

And that's what we have Ridley for. :)

Redskins

F' TO THE FREAKIN YES!!! ;D

XenoGeek

alright! this is going to be awesome.

Space Sweeper

Things I want-

-James Cameron to have atleast something to do with it- it would be so badass to see Scott and Cameron shake hands and put a sick Alien movie out!

-Colonial Marines; I don't care how they get in there, but I just want them there.

-Nathan Fillion; he is one of the best sci-fi actors today- it's hard to explain why, but watch him and you'd see.

-Suits and Mechanics over CGI for the Alien/Aliens; it was so much more convincing that the stupid, shitty AvP ones!

Things I DON'T want to see-

-A CGI overload; that's a given.

-A living Space Jockey; I know everybody wants it- but seriously- how would you fit one of those in without completely taking away from the Xenomorphs? Think about it; it would ruin tention, and mystery.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed