The Confession Thread

Started by TheSailingRabbit, Jan 17, 2019, 09:43:10 PM

Author
The Confession Thread (Read 21,838 times)

littlesprout

littlesprout

I would say the main thing is you can't shame yourself for doing it. Always, keep it positive, if you slip up and do it when you didn't want to, oh well you'll do better next time. The more you think about it to the more you're going to obsess over it. So, it will take practice but fill your mind with other things. The brain is like a muscle and the harder you work it the more growth you'll see.

Out of experience I can say I would do it like 2/3 times a day. I would definitely get annoyed sometimes, but then I'd just challenged myself to see how long I could go without it. If I went long great, if I didn't...oh well. I have a partner now and I still do it when they aren't around and we have sex a lot. We even joke about it.

I would say the main thing is don't be hard on yourself. I don't want to interfere with your personal beliefs but I would say turning to any religion isn't going to help much. They tend to look very harshly on sex and other things that don't fit "the perfect image".  I personally believe there is a high power but more on the subconscious and energetic level, seems just as ridiculous to me as a man in the sky keeping tabs on you! And just remember the power (of god or whatever you pray to) is and always has been in you so you're more of capable of doing it with hard work and discipline, it may not be easy and you may slip up but that's all a part of learning. The main thing is you just don't quit!

Anyways hope that helps!

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

I shouldn't have taken my management position over 20 years ago. I was actually happy working 30 hours because I had time for myself, keeping the house clean and was really into my writing and drawing.

What happened was I fell into the trap that you have to do something with your life involving going out into the job industry. My 30 hours turned to 40, 40 turned to 45, 45 turned to 48 and then to 60 hours a week.

It was soul crushing.

I'm still in management but working less hours now and encourage young people to do what they feel they want to and to not cave in to society's demands that you're supposed to work a 9-5. The way I see it, people working in general is contributing to society, whether they have a business cutting grass and cleaning the gutters or working only 30 hours.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I am a bizarre but annoying creature :o👉👈

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I like broccoli more than bacon. Actually, I don't like bacon at all. A matter of taste Iguess :P , because I know that for many people in the world it is like the body of Christ. Also, I prefer the Marfarita Pizza with basil leaves, and nothing animal except cheese 8)

Something about excessive animal fat makes me nauseous🤢

French fries are probably the greasiest thing I eat, although not often. ;D 

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 24, 2024, 07:57:18 PMI like broccoli more than bacon. Actually, I don't like bacon at all. A matter of taste Iguess :P , because I know that for many people in the world it is like the body of Christ. Also, I prefer the Marfarita Pizza with basil leaves, and nothing animal except cheese 8)

I eat plenty of meat, but it's all lean. I don't like animal fat either.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

With each year that past, I've been morphing little by little from Star Wars creature to Trekkie persona :o🙏

It must be a side effect of so much Redlettermedia combined with SW fatigue

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Aside from weed, I smoke raspberry menthol flavored cigarettes...🙊🙈👀👉👈❄️🫐🍓🍇🍒

I'm going to die like the crew of the Nostromo were destined to do if it weren't for Big Chappie. :'(👉👈

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I mostly vape now, but still smoke a few cigs if I'm on the munt.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

The munt? ???

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

The waste, the creature, the sauce, the grog.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 24, 2024, 07:57:18 PMI like broccoli more than bacon. Actually, I don't like bacon at all. A matter of taste Iguess :P , because I know that for many people in the world it is like the body of Christ. Also, I prefer the Marfarita Pizza with basil leaves, and nothing animal except cheese 8)

Finally, someone else who doesn't like bacon but loves broccoli! I thought I was alone! :)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 26, 2024, 10:09:24 PM

Finally, someone else who doesn't like bacon but loves broccoli! I thought I was alone! :)

Glad I'm not alone in that one🙈

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 26, 2024, 10:12:08 PM

We're not friends anymore  >:(

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 26, 2024, 10:12:08 PM

Do you like fresh broccoli, cooked, sautéed, or marinated in butter?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Bacon is aight I guess. I eat it a couple times a year. Usually to flavour a soup.

Broccoli is great, I eat it every week.

So it's not impossibly rare.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed