Updated Neca Predator ship diorama

Started by (Bad Blood), Aug 12, 2022, 10:20:56 PM

Author
Updated Neca Predator ship diorama (Read 1,260 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone! I recently updated the Bad Blood Predator ship diorama to include a defeated Xenomorph that I added alien blood to and repainted a blue predator energy sword to be a weathered silver color to better match his other weapons and re arranged some items as well and wanted to show everyone!

Kradan

Looks awesome, good job !

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 12, 2022, 10:24:33 PMLooks awesome, good job !
Thank you so much!

Kradan

Thank YOU ! Always nice to see fans show some dedication. How long did it take you ?

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 12, 2022, 10:46:39 PMThank YOU ! Always nice to see fans show some dedication. How long did it take you ?
I'm glad to be of service! It took about a half hour for the alien painting, 40 minutes for the sword and as for everything else the weapons and wall attachments about a week. Lots of tack cutting and nail cutting involved to hang everything up, also detaching masks from neca Predator heads for the wall took a good long while and painting. It was a lot of work but it was worth it my eyes. One of the hardest parts was using predator wrist blades to hang the human and alien skulls, super glue just melts the styrofoam so it would not bond and so I had to just push them in as best I could, however the weight was too great so it took loads of extra effort to get it right lol.

BlueMarsalis79

I recognize the Kotobukiya grating, I assume from an Alien, what ones do you own then?

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 13, 2022, 01:34:09 AMI recognize the Kotobukiya grating, I assume from an Alien, what ones do you own then?
You are correct! I have the crawling warrior and the Big Chap from Kotobukiya, I never did get the Dog Alien. I have also had Various Neca Xenos over the years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed