Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 15, 2017, 12:04:43 AM

Author
Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!! (Read 143,286 times)

Beardomorph

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Apr 15, 2017, 04:09:22 PM
Your asking for TV series level of detail in a 2 hour film. Fill in the blanks yourself, it's what people have been doing since the dawn of film.

This type of thinking is perfect example of the breakaway that's happening between film and audience. Film has remained the same but the audience is wanting more I guess.

And nobody needs the answers to these questions unless it becomes relevant to the plot. Unanswered questions are what has allowed for decades of novel, comics and video games based on the franchise. It allows you to use your imagination and come up with your own ideas.

Regarding the "big ass scorpion tail" ( that description is magic ;D), I assume it's the docking bay for the Juggernauts. Does anybody have another guess for what that is?

BishopShouldGo

lol John Logan's approach is the opposite of Lindelof's.

From "I love all the scary stuff, but I want to take a philosophical approach" to the converse.

Necronomicon II

Ingwar

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 15, 2017, 03:24:47 PM
So?? How does David
Spoiler
get his haircut??

[close]

Do androids dream of electric clippers? ;D He looks like a
Spoiler
hippie
[close]

lordvader

Quote from: Russ840 on Apr 15, 2017, 04:08:53 PM
Quote from: lordvader on Apr 15, 2017, 04:00:09 PM
I don't understand one thing. If David wiped out everybody who was present on the planet by dropping the black goo urns, then what happened to those (whoever is there) who were on the smaller ship that is seen next to the juggernaut ship in the shot of the city?

I think the smaller ship to the right is the Juggernaut.

hmmm.. then what is the other thing (the scorpion tale)?

Mr. Clemens

I hope David gets his hair cut pretty early on... he looks like David St. Hubbins from Spinal Tap!  :D

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Gazz on Apr 15, 2017, 08:32:45 AM
All the scans are here, sorry about the low quality.

http://imgur.com/a/FZZqP

Quote from: SiL on Apr 15, 2017, 08:29:56 AM
Quote from: Gazz on Apr 15, 2017, 08:03:47 AM
I don't have a scanner but I'll grab a handful of snaps with my phone. Should do until someone else gets you better.

It's here and there are lots of new alien shots and an Engineer shot.
Are any of them of practical aliens... ?

One shot of a newborn Alien looks like it may be practical (or at least have practical elements). The rest are digital.

Thanks for the pics, added link to my original post!! 8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Scified and Picard's took your scans, Gazz, with no credit to yourself.  ::)

Russ840

Quote from: lordvader on Apr 15, 2017, 04:22:33 PM
Quote from: Russ840 on Apr 15, 2017, 04:08:53 PM
Quote from: lordvader on Apr 15, 2017, 04:00:09 PM
I don't understand one thing. If David wiped out everybody who was present on the planet by dropping the black goo urns, then what happened to those (whoever is there) who were on the smaller ship that is seen next to the juggernaut ship in the shot of the city?

I think the smaller ship to the right is the Juggernaut.

hmmm.. then what is the other thing (the scorpion tale)?

No idea but it looks nothing like the juggernaut. I love the design. Very Gigeresque

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2017, 04:27:25 PM
Scified and Picard's took your scans, Gazz, with no credit to yourself or here. Again.  ::)
And what's odd is he is allowed to be a member here.. So odd. ???

And what is going on here??

Spoiler

[close]

Tonyhartmorph

David's got the Bruce Dern look going on from Silent Running. Android's hair grows, eh? Or is it another one of his vain affectations?

The Neomorph is basically going to be William Gibson's Alien 3 airborne "Infected" creature where it is the mutated host but sheds the hosts skin on the floor. It's strange, because watching the trailer you think they've given too much away, but I don't think we've seen even half of how disgusting that scene will play out.

Ultramorph

Walter showing David an Engineer flute?

echobbase79

Quote from: Ultramorph on Apr 15, 2017, 04:54:35 PM

Good catch. That's probably what it is.

x-M-x

Quote from: Ultramorph on Apr 15, 2017, 04:54:35 PM

Healing him, or checking if he's ok (they're brothers after all) lol

Evanus

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 15, 2017, 04:32:24 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2017, 04:27:25 PM
Scified and Picard's took your scans, Gazz, with no credit to yourself or here. Again.  ::)
And what's odd is he is allowed to be a member here.. So odd. ???

And what is going on here??

Spoiler

[close]
I already explained it before, David is probably teaching Walter how to use the flute so he can show him that he can learn new things, even though he's limited by his programming.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed