Prey Can't Miss TV Spot

Started by RoguePred1987, Jul 18, 2022, 04:58:13 PM

Author
Prey Can't Miss TV Spot (Read 8,847 times)

RoguePred1987

RoguePred1987

theres a new version of the 30 second spot which includes what looks like some updated effects and our first look at the spear gun? loading.

Kailem

Kailem

Just saw it on Twitter! Yeah it looks like the "spears"/arrows float slightly via magnetic levitation before being fired! That's definitely a cool twist to an arrow-firing type of weapon that I approve of! ;D

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Just saw it, god that looks cool !

Kailem

https://twitter.com/Predator/status/1549076534639489025?s=20&t=h5eeGED7RW3SWURKyc7C3g

Hopefully it'll be up on Youtube soon so we can get a look at it in the proper aspect ratio.

Doomofman

Quote from: Kailem on Jul 18, 2022, 05:18:53 PMhttps://twitter.com/Predator/status/1549076534639489025?s=20&t=h5eeGED7RW3SWURKyc7C3g

Hopefully it'll be up on Youtube soon so we can get a look at it in the proper aspect ratio.
So it is more of a spear gun than a crossbow... Interesting

PAS Spinelli

Speargun confirmed!

BigDaddyJohn

I just hope they didn't already show all the weapons.

Kailem

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 18, 2022, 05:49:47 PMI just hope they didn't already show all the weapons.

There's still that "metal ring" that's covered in blood that Naru is holding in one of the recent images, and that definitely doesn't look like it comes from this, so hopefully we've still not seen everything yet.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Kailem on Jul 18, 2022, 05:55:30 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 18, 2022, 05:49:47 PMI just hope they didn't already show all the weapons.

There's still that "metal ring" that's covered in blood that Naru is holding in one of the recent images, and that definitely doesn't look like it comes from this, so hopefully we've still not seen everything yet.

I'm thinking of a predator trap maybe.

Is it really wrist mounted like the article here is saying though ? Hard to tell honestly.

426Buddy

Trailer looks great, wish we could watch in a theater.

SuperiorIronman

This is probably the pistol weapon on his back.

GreybackElder

Wow, that's cool. I've always wanted to see the spear gun get some love. From this angle it's hard to tell whether it's a rifle or it's mounted directly to the arm like the City's spear gun?

goose_3387

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 18, 2022, 06:30:21 PMTrailer looks great, wish we could watch in a theater.

Been thinking about this recently. The film looks like it belongs on the big screen.

shadowedge

Another weapon on Instagram.
Spoiler
As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.
[close]

Kailem

Kailem

I shouldn't look, but it's before my self-imposed deadline of this Thursday, so I did! :o

Interesting! It feels a bit reminiscent of......
Spoiler
......Wolf's whip in terms of the segmented design. I wonder if it's something that folds out too?
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed