What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,938 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

f**king kill me. This evening went about as well as the weekend. I've got it all fixed fortunately, but Jesus Christ world, give me a f**king break.

Kradan

Kradan

Somebody, wake up Hicks

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Heating's broken and it's freezing today.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 01, 2021, 04:51:10 PM
f**king kill me. This evening went about as well as the weekend. I've got it all fixed fortunately, but Jesus Christ world, give me a f**king break.

Did you at least get adequate sleep?

Stitch

Stitch

I found out that the graphics card I thought was broken, was actually fine, and it was my windows installation that was messed up. That sucked.

Also, finding that out after spending the money for a replacement card sucks even more.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 01, 2021, 06:12:14 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 01, 2021, 04:51:10 PM

Did you at least get adequate sleep?

Dictators need to destroy to recharge their batteries That's a wonderful idea  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I certainly didn't yesterday morning. Felt like a zombie. Seemed to have got plenty today. But annoyingly, it's snowed when I was working from home so I could take my old car off for a quick sale at WeBuyAnyCar. I can't normally get off my drive when it snows...testing out my new snow shovel today, I guess.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And sold. I never thought I'd feel this sad over it either.  :'( I am legitimately sad over having sold my car to them.

Kradan

Kradan

You sold your APC ? But how then your girlfriend will be supposed to rescue you from filled with Aliens hive ?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've got a different car. My new job role came with a lease car, but I don't have the space for another car so mine had to go because they wouldn't let me not have a lease car.

Kradan

Kradan

Aw, that sucks

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 02, 2021, 02:48:39 PM
And sold. I never thought I'd feel this sad over it either.  :'( I am legitimately sad over having sold my car to them.

Is this the same car that broke down on you all the time?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It wasn't that often. Was just always annoying.  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 31, 2021, 05:09:12 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 30, 2021, 11:35:05 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 28, 2021, 08:09:29 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Jan 28, 2021, 12:42:39 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 28, 2021, 12:12:49 AM
They will change the name of Pripyat to Kradangrad in your honor.

Tempting, but no, thanks. Personally, I would like some planet to be named after me. Something like KRD-1611

I'm always tempted by those shitty services where you can buy craters or name stars.

You've inspired me.

Did you actually?

That's a negative. There was no actual commitment made to that shopping cart.  ;D

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 02, 2021, 04:13:41 PMthey wouldn't let me not have a lease car.
What? That just seems stupid.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed