What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,752 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 19, 2014, 11:41:06 PM
This whole Bill Cosby thing. Such a shame. :(

I do wish they'd handle these situations better. Sometimes the accusation is enough to damage a career beyond belief. I already heard on the radio they'd cancelled his upcoming show.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Been converting a bunch of MP4 videos one at a time to .vobs so they can be played on a dvd player...Only just noticed I was converting to NTSC instead of PAL...

Sad Panda.  :-[

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 20, 2014, 08:40:51 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Nov 19, 2014, 11:41:06 PM
This whole Bill Cosby thing. Such a shame. :(

I do wish they'd handle these situations better. Sometimes the accusation is enough to damage a career beyond belief. I already heard on the radio they'd cancelled his upcoming show.

15 accusations. He did it.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

TV Land pulled The Cosby Show as well.

BANE

BANE

I don't think he did it.

I can't believe he did it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

The Israel-Palestine project went well. :)

First Blood

First Blood

That made you...unhappy? :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

No, but since I brought the subject up in this thread first... ;)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Good to hear the project went well, now for the actual crisis over there... good luck to all.

Horrible, terrible, no good news today. I found out the place I have gotten our Christmas tree (which is 80 miles away in Garrett County, Maryland) has their lease ending and this will be their final year. This might be the year I finally get a potted living tree and plant it in the spring. If not, that is ok as long as I get the tree from there. This maybe the most important Christmas tree since my father passed away. 

edit: Car inspection failed too. Need new tires (will get tomorrow), rear brake rotors, rear brake pads and hopefully they look away from the steering. Emissions passed tho!  :'(

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Physically and mentally exhausted from having to go to a community clinic twice this week. One for a physical, and the other for blood test done. Then I have to do so much paper work and make phone calls just so I could see a counselor/therapist. Ugh.

And my Obama-Care from New Jersey doesn't seem to cover services in Florida.. To top that off, I haven't even gotten my Obama-Care card.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

My little sister might be developing a drinking problem, after getting badly drunk last night my parents are taking intervention. They're not angry at her as much as they are with her boyfriend who never attempted to stop her.

Dachande

Dachande

4th Overnight shift in a row. Lost track of days and time. Kill me...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My pleasure.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. We left work half an hour early today. Half hour later I get a call from work that there's a problem. Got the issue sorted but got to go in tomorrow to get some stuff fixed. So much for my weekend with no plans. :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've removed the last 3 pages. That kind of discussion is needed or wanted here really. My sincerest apologies to everyone. Lets move on.

So my boiler is still broken. It's still freezing every morning. Housemate told me he missed a call from the plumber yesterday but he's going to ring him back today. I really want to get it sorted. I can barely deal with the temperature throughout the day, let alone waking up to to a freezer.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed