News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 567,648 times)

Enoch

Ingwar

Ingwar

Please not this guy!

Hard-R

Fassbender is on the Graham Norton show tonight BBC1 - you never know he may let a few things slip?

Pvt. Himmel

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Dec 31, 2016, 05:00:26 PM
"I've done that kind of movie - Blade Runner really is a comic strip when you think about it, it's a dark story told in an unreal world. You could almost put Batman or Superman in that world, that atmosphere, except I'd have a f**king good story, as opposed to no story!"

Yep, Blade Runner really is a Moebius comic book movie. Interestingly, the name Blade Runner was Ridley's second choice for the film. He originally wanted to call it "Gotham City" but Bob Kane objected on the grounds that it infringed on his character's home city.

Ingwar

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 31, 2016, 05:10:23 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Dec 31, 2016, 05:00:26 PM
"I've done that kind of movie - Blade Runner really is a comic strip when you think about it, it's a dark story told in an unreal world. You could almost put Batman or Superman in that world, that atmosphere, except I'd have a f**king good story, as opposed to no story!"

Yep, Blade Runner really is a Moebius comic book movie. Interestingly, the name Blade Runner was Ridley's second choice for the film. He originally wanted to call it "Gotham City" but Bob Kane objected on the grounds that it infringed on his character's home city.

Any movie can be transformed into a comic book and vice versa. Even Schindler's List. There are no boundaries. Any movie's storyboard is comic-alike anyway.

Necronomicon II

"Looks like some exotic flower or fungus."

anduu

Quote from: Hard-R on Dec 31, 2016, 08:03:44 AM
Fassbender is on the Graham Norton show tonight BBC1 - you never know he may let a few things slip?

Just watched it live...no Covenant.

He was there with Marion Cotillard plugging Assassin's Creed.....

skhellter

Necronomicon II

echobbase79

Enoch

Enoch

My attempt.... :P :-X :-* :laugh:
I ll polish it more and then repost larger version.
I know I m not good at this, but its still funny to make them... :)

POLISHED!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed