JFK Assassination

Started by ShadowPred, Jun 18, 2007, 04:01:43 PM

Author
JFK Assassination (Read 3,176 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/news/2007/06/bugliosi_qa

What a bunch of bullcrap. This guy is stating that Oswald acted alone...alone!!!

How can one man shoot 3...ok 3 bullets from a sniper rifle in less than 3 seconds!!!!!!  It's not possible!!!!

Cromartie

Cromartie

of course its not possible if he used a bolt-action rifle. it was the CIA who organised that as well.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

JFK knew too much. I heard that he was going to reveal everything about the UFO phenomenon...and then he died....coincidence?

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

There is definitely more than what we see. I'm not one of those conspiracy nuts, but JFK assassination was very iffy.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

i am going to look for the piece of audio that clearly indicates three shots being fired.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

OMG while i was trying to look for the audio...i came upon this
4 shots?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5580505/

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Uh.....what the hell?

Fitzley

Fitzley

Where did you find that?

ShadowPred

Fitzley

Fitzley

Thats just a link to the image, was it attached to anything? An explanation of who made it and why?

Dachande

Dachande

well check the first few words of the link, its on wikipedia

Fitzley

Fitzley

Didn't want to have to search for it.

Interesting propaganda though, today it is the other side claiming the current president has behaved in a treasonous manner.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

wow i heard he was part of the illuminati and acted out of plan and was Assassination or it could of been when he promised his war on the orginaized crime in america who knows there could be many solutions

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed