SDCC Footage Picture

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 21, 2011, 11:31:43 PM

Author
SDCC Footage Picture (Read 8,766 times)

OWLF

OWLF

Still absolutely love that shot though.The space suit definitely looks like something outta the ALIEN universe and Rosie Jones isn´t bad looking either!  :P

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Lt. Ellen Ripley on Jul 22, 2011, 05:44:48 PM
Still absolutely love that shot though.The space suit definitely looks like something outta the ALIEN universe and Rosie Jones isn´t bad looking either!  :P

You have the shot there in the facebook page in HQ if you want it:

OWLF

OWLF

Quote from: ikarop on Jul 22, 2011, 05:50:47 PM
Quote from: Lt. Ellen Ripley on Jul 22, 2011, 05:44:48 PM

You have the shot there in facebook page in HQ if you want it:

Thanks Ikarop! Hmmm....seems like the HQ version is much redder than the one posted yesterday....

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 22, 2011, 01:43:49 AM
Its already your sig?  :D

f**king great followup to the last photo.

Yeah, I work fast!

Shame it's not the real deal though. Ah well, at least it kinda' reaffirms Alien's sustained influence on the Sci-Fi genre thirty plus years later.

OWLF

OWLF

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Jul 22, 2011, 06:05:27 PM
Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 22, 2011, 01:43:49 AM
Its already your sig?  :D

f**king great followup to the last photo.

Yeah, I work fast!

Shame it's not the real deal though. Ah well, at least it kinda' reaffirms Alien's sustained influence on the Sci-Fi genre thirty plus years later.

Love your sig Lt. Mike Harrigan!! Would change the Prometheus part though.... :P

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Thanks Lt. Ellen Ripley!

I know, I'm working on something else right now. Once it's done I'll get rid of this one and replace it.

I just wish there were more official images to go off of. :(

OWLF

OWLF

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Jul 22, 2011, 06:23:21 PM
Thanks Lt. Ellen Ripley!

I know, I'm working on something else right now. Once it's done I'll get rid of this one and replace it.

I just wish there were more official images to go off of. :(
Yeah I hear ya there Mike,really wished that pic was an actual shot from Prometheus! Looked really good! It´s too bad it´s not though,would have been nice. Reminds me alot of Ripley in the white space suit at the end of ALIEN.
Hopefully they´ll release some more official images soon.Can´t wait to see more!

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 22, 2011, 07:07:51 AM
I've removed this one off the front-page. Seems like this image came from a short movie called We Are One by Andrew Clark (the man behind the Aliens Encounter documentary).

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/221967_101549626601319_101482506608031_10371_7263479_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101511183271830.2880.101482506608031&type=1

You are correct, this is indeed a picture from Andrew Clark's We Are One. If you check out Andrew or Darren Kemp's Facebook you'll see an album featuring this actress, unfortunately the actual image mentioned has since been removed.

Source:
http://www.alienprequelnews.com/2011/07/sdcc-2011-first-image-of-noomi-rapac-in.html

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

It's not real deal??? Well"...........shit

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RoaryUK on Jul 23, 2011, 12:59:15 AM
You are correct, this is indeed a picture from Andrew Clark's We Are One. If you check out Andrew or Darren Kemp's Facebook you'll see an album featuring this actress, unfortunately the actual image mentioned has since been removed.

Source:
http://www.alienprequelnews.com/2011/07/sdcc-2011-first-image-of-noomi-rapac-in.html

Yeah, I was the one that advised Christian after I'd checked the We Are One pictures (to be sure) so he wouldn't leave it on :) Darren e-mailed me to let me know.

lordfrito

lordfrito

Did anyone else notice that the word "Weylan" is on the sleeve of this suit?  Also the egyptian wings logo featured on the original Alien costumes can also clearly be seen on the front of the suit.

This can't simply be coincidence... does anyone have any idea why these suits were designed to fit in with the Alien universe?

John

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The director of the short film is a huge Alien fan. He is doing a documentary about Alien fandom. The other actor in the film is also doing an Aliens fanfilm. It's not official, I promise you.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 29, 2011, 07:53:10 AM
The director of the short film is a huge Alien fan. He is doing a documentary about Alien fandom. The other actor in the film is also doing an Aliens fanfilm. It's not official, I promise you.

Absolutely right again Corpral Hicks!!  Just shows you how easily people can be fooled, especially on here... do your research people!

maddriver

maddriver

The thing is that it was done in a professional manner, not with 0 budget. If it was something a guy made in his basement, that would have been too obvious. And considering the lack of any pictures from the movie, why does it come as a surprise that people fell for it. To be honest with you I would have liked to see that picture in the movie. It looks very, very good.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

I'm still pretty shocked that only one image has been released thus far.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed