Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 250,333 times)

LarsVader

EXTERMINATUS

EXTERMINATUS

Specifically looking at the international trailer.There are 14 crew members accounted for.The one that looks like guy pierce is only in that one scene.That makes 15 total crew members

Space Voyager

I think the trailers have shown too much of the story.  :'( I'll have to kick myself in the nuts and stop visiting P forum.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Space Voyager on Mar 20, 2012, 07:03:26 AM
I think the trailers have shown too much of the story.  :'( I'll have to kick myself in the nuts and stop visiting P forum.

Then tell us, please, what's the story? :)

Valaquen

Ra3D

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

^^Yeah. We can clearly see him here. Those merchs could be his "personal guards". It seems that someone behind him is touching his shoulder. Asking to move ? No.

Cvalda

Quote from: Ra3D on Mar 20, 2012, 08:43:01 AM
Welll

If this does turn out to be the Derelict in ALIEN, I'm gonna be pretty annoyed with all the little design inconsistencies, like the lack of the second row of ovoids over the vagina doors, the vagina doors no longer being, well, vaginal, and the interior walls and Jockey platform being completely different. If this is indeed our infamous Derelict, I really hope they at least slap some more ovoids on the hull :-\

szkoki

szkoki

"A king has his reign and then he dies. Its inevetable."

What do you think about that line?

King=one of the ancient human race. He created life on Earth when he was about to die, left a pyramid on another planet, left an invitation to their childs to find the pyramid that in this case a "trap" and the King needs only hosts to ressurect him/his race so he can go back to Earth to rule it again. And he does it over and over again.

hm?  ;D

Salt The Fries

What if the ship's exterior was sort of a living thing as well ??

Eva

Quote from: szkoki on Mar 20, 2012, 09:57:26 AM
"A king has his reign and then he dies. Its inevetable."

What do you think about that line?

Pretty sure it relates to the philosophical/religious motifs brought up in Prometheus.

Peter Weyland declares that 'we are the Gods now', essentially ending Gods reign on Earth from his own perspective. Of course, the engineers as it turns out, might have a thing or two to say about that...

At the Q&A, Ridley and Damon underlined how Prometheus would ask questions along these lines without giving any definitive answers to them.

Nice catch with the Guy Pearce still - that's really him!  :)

SiUttley

I wondered if the line about the Kings, may be a slight red herring in the way it's used in the trailer.

It's Vickers that says it right? Isn't she a Weyland Suit?

Could it be that she is referring to Weyland's reign as CEO of the company. Weyland is determined to be part of the mission and the timeline clearly indicates that he harbours ambitions to cheat death/ create life (possibly his own).

Vickers herself may hold ambitions with the corporation and believes that Weyland's time will come eventually.

Obviously the line has greater symbolic resonance thematically, but it could just be that this line happens in a scene where other crew members (maybe Janek) are discussing Weyland and his presence on the mission.

EEV-2501

I think he wants to cheat death. It's the ultimate challenge for a man like him.

EEV-2501

New screencap of the mutant. We can see a bit more of his face. Looks sick.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed