Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 250,359 times)

EEV-2501

^ New footages ?

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

i illsutrated the current probelm very well <3 <3 <3 in the trailer they changed the side the derelict is rolling several times, in the first, old trailer, we see the antaennae ending right as the ship is rolling the right, but still we see vickers and stuff running away from the mallet side as it falls onto them. in the new uk trailer they switched sides dafuq

suggestions?

Xenomorphine

I'm going to... Wait until later before wading through forty pages of this... :)

First impressions are that I wish they hadn't darkened it, though. The original footage was more full of detail. Ever since 'Underworld', directors have made a big push for darkening epic movies, but they forget to do it in a way which highlights certain things at the same time.

Attack.no1

Allso shaws belly area dosnt have staples like in another pic of it? anyone else see that?

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 19, 2012, 02:24:19 AM
Screenshots from the 1080P UK trailer, which oddly enough seems to have the proper color timing and finished (or "more finished") visual effects than the US (and, as someone else pointed out, also features un-color corrected blood):

If the UK gets a blood-soaked PROMETHEUS and we in the US get some sanitizied, "black" blood bullshrim, I will be one unhappy cinemagoer >:(

BoneyHead95

Can't wait thats all I can say.... :P

Eagle-Fire

Quote from: Hudson4788 on Mar 19, 2012, 02:28:31 PM

As interesting as I'm finding all this, I can't help but feel that if the film goes the way we all expect, that it takes away from Alien.

The crew of the Prometheus clearly encounter the Space Jockey race in a hostile situation.

All the viral info on Weyland Industries suggests that the Prometheus project is high profile, and therefore when the ship (presumably) doesn't return home, or it's findings aren't publicised, no one would wonder what happened out there?

Even if there is no method (or no one left alive) to report back to Weyland Industries exactly what happened, surely the company, the government, or even the public would question what the hell happened?

Then when you consider Weyland sent their most cutting edge space ship, with a high profile crew armed with the latest technology and advanced weaponry (which the Weyland Company Time Line goes to great lefts to portray) out to explore the unknown, that next time they get a whiff of something similar they simply send a (less advanced that David) Android, unarmed with an unknowing civilian crew with an almost prehistoric ship (compared to Prometheus 30 years earlier!!) to investigate?

I can only guess they'll have to make all evidence destroyed to explain the fact that the next time the human race encounter anything from the film, is the "distress" beacon from Alien.

For the film to make sense, it CAN'T be the same planet, otherwise it just makes the decision to re route the Nostromo alone ridiculous.

Really???
I figured they had sent an expensive crew and ship in prometheus and it ends up costing the company a f**kload of cash....... So in alien they just reroute a mining crew of nobody's to try and save money :) that ends up costing a hell of alot more than they bargained for...... So in aliens they think f**k it, lets just build a colony and save on these expensive trips :)

DendaReloaded

i just think they picked the cute little nostromo because they saw what an armed crew could do. the government (hokaaaahs) didn't want their crew to kill, so they chose a crew without weapons, that couldn't harm, but bring the alien alive to earth, because the prometheus kicked the jockeyship really hard...

and stop complaining: a movie from 1979 can't look more advanced than a movie from 2012, of course in ALIEN they had those old pcs and shit, ignore this and try to make Prometheus as "logical" as possible, because Scott has the tech and the money for that, which isn't a bad thing if yoĆ¼ correct those little details...

Gazz

Eagle-Fire

Im sorry buts its funny in alot of ways
Alien looks GODDAM amazing on blueray , to the point of the movie having 0 visual flaws ( in my oppinion ) , ppl complain about ridiculous things lol 
My fave complaint ever is the reaction from a starwars "fan" over george lucas putting a dug in jabbas palace on rotj and making the ewoks blink........." george lucas continues to rape my childhood "
Enough said :)

Jenga

To those that are confused by the red blood / black blood differences::::

Here's how it works with movie trailers:

in the USA we are required by the MPAA to censor violence  shown in trailers to an approximately "PG" level. This is so they can fit under the "The following preview is approved for all audiences" banner and be shown on movies with virtually any rating (i.e. a preview for an R rated movie can then be shown at the beginning of a PG rated movie).

For a movie like this it is very common for the trailer producers to flag certain shots with blood or violence (or guns) to be digitally altered or painted out all together.

it is too expensive and time consuming to remove all blood so often times if it is not all over a person and instead on the environment or clothes it is just turned black or brown by selecting just the red color and making a correction. This is called "blood to mud" as a type of shorthand.

Concerning shots of Noomi in the medical bay operating table, and stumbling down the hallway, we are seeing black or darkened blood because Fox is ordering an MPAA fix to comply with MPAA's wishes to censor the violence down to an appropriate level.

International trailers that are to be shown in most european markets do not usually have these fixes due to their different censorship standards for their movie trailers. Generally you will find more blood that is also its original red blood color in the int'l trailer versions.

EEV-2501

Quote from: Gazz on Mar 19, 2012, 07:17:23 PM
International trailer available for 1080 HD quicktime download over here:

http://www.prometheusmovienews.com/2012/03/prometheus-international-trailer-in-full-1080p-quicktime-format-now-available-for-download/
Thx Gazz but do you know where I can grab the 720p version of the Intl. Trailer.

AsapJockey

Gif of two new Lifeforms on Prometheus   ;)

Gazz

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 19, 2012, 07:33:40 PM
Quote from: Gazz on Mar 19, 2012, 07:17:23 PM
International trailer available for 1080 HD quicktime download over here:

http://www.prometheusmovienews.com/2012/03/prometheus-international-trailer-in-full-1080p-quicktime-format-now-available-for-download/
Thx Gazz but do you know where I can grab the 720p version of the Intl. Trailer.

No idea mate. Just had this one pop up on my twitter feed.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 19, 2012, 07:33:40 PM

This link should allow you to download the UK int. trailer in any resolution you like, including 720p MP4 format

http://www.saveyoutube.com/watch?v=a9jRaa4Wkbk

It might ask you to verify before getting to the download options  ;)

Edit - perhaps not the exact same quality as the quicktime version, if that's what you are after

GusGavorskis

Hey guys, have you ever seen the movie "RUINS"? It has similar snake-type-creatures which go inside humans like in prometheus. Its so similar...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed