Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 250,347 times)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

I'm really starting to like that black character captain.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: LarsVader on Mar 18, 2012, 06:50:15 PM
New international trailer!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9jRaa4Wkbk#ws

Goodness these trailers are giving almost too much away! Now it looks as if the leaping mutant is on fire when he jumps, unless he's been that way all along and I am hallucinating.

zakzak

zakzak

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Mar 18, 2012, 06:56:54 PM
Director of "blade runner" and "gladiator", why was Alien completely snubbed? So annoying that theyre not acknowledging it, can't help but feel its cannibalising Alien instead of prequelising it

LOL, yea, I was surprised they completely ignore ALIEN. The UK trailer adds nothing new, emphasis on the archaeologists and their passion for their work.

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 18, 2012, 07:02:31 PM

Goodness these trailers are giving almost too much away! Now it looks as if the leaping mutant is on fire when he jumps, unless he's been that way all along and I am hallucinating.

yeah it's new. and there's a shot of Vickers using the flamethrower

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Great. A lot of new footages. I like this edit.

Jenga

Jenga

Here are some things I'm seeing in the america full trailer that was just released on saturday at wondercon. Many of these have been talked about earlier in the thread but I just want to try and provide some visual feedback with some simple photoshop annotation:

First: I must have been missing it or maybe it is just self evident but I think it's interesting that david is obviously being infected and bleeding in that close-up in-helmet screaming shot we keep seeing:

Second: while I agree what people are saying about multiple tendrils in the close up shot of Noomi, it is clear that she is having a very chestburster-shaped creature w/ one long tail removed from her by the 'auto-doc' medical device. Please also note all of the "blood-to-mud" mpaa digital fixes to make the blood look black in the trailer. In the feature they drops all over the glass and Noomi's abdomen will likely be very red and bloody:

here is my messy breakdown:

Third: it is clear that what others are saying is true: She is stapled back up by the 'auto-doc' and is stumbling down the hallway to warn the people in the mess-hall:

Forth: I believe that we clearly see the tall bald blue engineer character (whoever he may be) first activating the jockey chair navigation-gun here:

and then climbing into the chair and being instantly engulfed in the bio-mechanical flight/navigation suit that we know as the space jockey. Notice first that in movement we can clearly see a partially visible form under the articulated shoulder pads and outer ribs. Notice secondly that the inner ribs have the same sculptural patterns with one of hte many flute-like holes along his chest. Also there is a similar 'inverted' ribbing pattern on the revealed upper arm that has a lot in common with what we see on his thighs in the previous shot:

That's it!

mcknife

mcknife

i think they are giving us too much spoilers...

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

^^Pictures are missing.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: mcknife on Mar 18, 2012, 07:14:42 PM
i think they are giving us too much spoilers...

I don't think they are. Just enough information to wet our whistle.

I like the U.S. trailer better because its just a nail biter but the international one has a more romantic, epic feel to it.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Jenga, It's not David in the first pic. David is well shaved. Not this guy. ;)

Melack

I think it would be cool if it's Shaw's boyfriend that gets mutated, maybe she has to kill him even (with a fire axe?) . Would be a nice emotional and disturbing plot-point

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

@Jenga

1. i don't believe that the veiny screaming guy is David but Charlie Holloway. we see him having that silver worm thing in his eye in another part of the trailer/s.

2. the alien baby or whatever does have more tentacles as seen here

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 18, 2012, 06:42:55 PM

Naissus

In the international trailer is shows the alien snake slithering into one of the crews uniform then it cuts to the guy screaming in his suit with all the smoke.  Does anyone think that maybe the snake is a seed that can infect someone with a type of mutagen.

Master

I think snake-thing gets into Mohawk`s suit.

Shasvre

Just saw the international trailer and liked it more than the one we saw yesterday. This one had both an amazing sense of wonder and dread to it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed