Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 250,368 times)

Eldritch

Eldritch

Quote from: Black on Mar 18, 2012, 12:24:22 AM
In the scene where shaw is looking in a mirror there appears to be soething that momentarily pops out fo her mouth and then back in again?

Theres also some blood spattered onto the walls, this would go with the theory of the thing coming out her throat?

if you listen to the audio in this sequence someone is screaming, agonizing:
Quotecut it out,cut it out
she seams to be trembling out of fear,moment of panic at what she is hearing,and starts praying. there is nothing coming out of her.

And i don't thing something comes out of here either. Chances are she wouldn't be running around in a spacesuit after something like that

The stuff coming out of her mouth is saliva. She's crying. Someone go comfort her  ;)

hollypops

hollypops

Its not an smooth chestburster or eel creature in the medic bed shot!
Its just the distorted reflection of her face in the concave glass.

silentassasin47

silentassasin47

Quote from: Dorian Gray on Mar 18, 2012, 12:34:11 AM
Quote from: Eldritch on Mar 18, 2012, 12:29:29 AM
Quote from: cockroach on Mar 18, 2012, 12:24:50 AM
Quote from: Eldritch on Mar 18, 2012, 12:17:35 AM
Quote from: cockroach on Mar 18, 2012, 12:10:22 AM
now in new 1080 trailer u see something has been removed from her stomach with umbilical cord still attached when she's in the glass pod and it looks like a strange smooth chest burster?

Nah, not from her stomach. In the scene where we see her leaning against a wall, with hardly any clothes and lots of black "blood", there is no scratch on her stomach. I am guessing it comes out through the throat. This is something that was a concept back in the days of Alien, but they decided to go with the chest bursting instead (probably due to the difficulty of making a prop appear from within the mouth while still looking good on camera). It would awesomely gruesome if it did indeed come out of the throat... I'd choke my snacks seeing that ;)

DEF comes out of her stomach see attached pic from 1st leaked trailer ...

Well, it indicates movement in the stomach region, but does not confirm anything about something bursting out of there. My bet is still on it coming out through the throat. It would be different, unexpected, and totally grauslich  ;D

Somebody mentioned this earlier, but during the Q&A session Scott was asked if there would be any "surprises" a la the chestburner scene in Alien.

He responded by assuring the crowd that there will be "surprises" like this one but he is actually embarrassed about it.  My guess is that she will give a vaginal birth.  A very graphic vaginal birth.

From what we've seen it seemed more of a c-section applied to her

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

No matter how good or bad this movie is... One thing is for sure...

It has had the most amazing trailers I have probably ever seen.

deepelemblues

deepelemblues

QuoteI wish people would stop trying to find the literal ties to the Alien creature itself. The Mural thing, which is only vaguely similar beyond being gigerian or gigeresque... We're not going to see something and have it fan-wankily be "The Proton Chestburster." Why oh why can't we enjoy the idea of new things?

I have to disagree... saying the Mural thing is only vaguely similar beyond being Gigerian is like saying Necronom IV is only vaguely similar beyond being Gigerian. That's a carving of a xenomorph on the wall there. The arms, the chest, the legs, all identical, the only thing difference is that the head is shaped more broadly. Not one hatched from a human, but from a Space Jockey. Maybe as a warning from the Engineers what will come if the Space Jockeys get out of line, if the Engineers and Space Jockeys are actually separate races, which isn't clear yet.

eyesofthedemon

eyesofthedemon

Hologram/blue print of the Derelict is pretty cool,you can see all the different rooms

zakzak

zakzak

Something wriggling on top of this ampule. This is the thing that infects the crew? Or only David? Notice David is smiling there.

Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray

Quote from: silentassasin47 on Mar 18, 2012, 12:37:14 AM
Quote from: Dorian Gray on Mar 18, 2012, 12:34:11 AM
Quote from: Eldritch on Mar 18, 2012, 12:29:29 AM
Quote from: cockroach on Mar 18, 2012, 12:24:50 AM
Quote from: Eldritch on Mar 18, 2012, 12:17:35 AM
Quote from: cockroach on Mar 18, 2012, 12:10:22 AM
now in new 1080 trailer u see something has been removed from her stomach with umbilical cord still attached when she's in the glass pod and it looks like a strange smooth chest burster?

Nah, not from her stomach. In the scene where we see her leaning against a wall, with hardly any clothes and lots of black "blood", there is no scratch on her stomach. I am guessing it comes out through the throat. This is something that was a concept back in the days of Alien, but they decided to go with the chest bursting instead (probably due to the difficulty of making a prop appear from within the mouth while still looking good on camera). It would awesomely gruesome if it did indeed come out of the throat... I'd choke my snacks seeing that ;)

DEF comes out of her stomach see attached pic from 1st leaked trailer ...

Well, it indicates movement in the stomach region, but does not confirm anything about something bursting out of there. My bet is still on it coming out through the throat. It would be different, unexpected, and totally grauslich  ;D

Somebody mentioned this earlier, but during the Q&A session Scott was asked if there would be any "surprises" a la the chestburner scene in Alien.

He responded by assuring the crowd that there will be "surprises" like this one but he is actually embarrassed about it.  My guess is that she will give a vaginal birth.  A very graphic vaginal birth.

From what we've seen it seemed more of a c-section applied to her

Eh, a little bit of an awkward question, but is there any chance that she was raped?

Tidus

Tidus

Space cat? Well, it says it was found in Isle of Skye, but it is a weird creature lol.

By the way, you can see the space jockey's helmet on the ground at 1:27

subaru2004

subaru2004

Quote from: silentassasin47 on Mar 18, 2012, 12:32:47 AM
http://imgur.com/a/innKU

Based on this guys link, its not a reflection on the glass

hard to see how this would be a 'graphic vaginal birth' one she has her underwear on, two unless the film is R rated they could never show that anyway, and it doesn't strike me as the sort of shot scott would be interested in

There is maybe a hint of a c section type thing going on the mark just visible on her stomach, the blood / fluid on the glass and the bed could have come off the thing as it thrashes around?

hardcorps54

hardcorps54

the HD images that silent assassin put up do show somethin is bein held in the robotic arm , no idea what , will be intrigued to see what tho and as for a vaginal birth of an alien .... maybe in an unrated version

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: deepelemblues on Mar 18, 2012, 12:38:02 AM
QuoteI wish people would stop trying to find the literal ties to the Alien creature itself. The Mural thing, which is only vaguely similar beyond being gigerian or gigeresque... We're not going to see something and have it fan-wankily be "The Proton Chestburster." Why oh why can't we enjoy the idea of new things?

I have to disagree... saying the Mural thing is only vaguely beyond being Gigerian is like saying Necronom IV is only vaguely similar beyond being Gigerian. That's a carving of the xenomorph on the wall there. The arms, the chest, the legs, all identical, the only thing difference is that the head is shaped more broadly.

Hence my use of the term "vague." Just having the smooth shape there to imply the head means this is a vague carving of the alien. Which is much the connection Prometheus will have to Alien in terms of the actual creature. It's a vague ghost. The important bits that relate to Alien are going to take us in a very different direction. People keep pushing to try and find a phalic-headed creature roaming around bleeding acid on things. It's just not going to happen. That shape on the wall is like a faded memory. It's there to say "remember how nasty this thing was? Just imagine what else this race of engineers can conjure up."

silentassasin47

silentassasin47

Quote from: deepelemblues on Mar 18, 2012, 12:38:02 AM

I have to disagree... saying the Mural thing is only vaguely beyond being Gigerian is like saying Necronom IV is only vaguely similar beyond being Gigerian. That's a carving of the xenomorph on the wall there. The arms, the chest, the legs, all identical, the only thing difference is that the head is shaped more broadly.

True, but then again I get the feeling that the xenomorph doesn't really have much of a central role in this. I can clearly see now what Mr. Scott referred to by saying that we will recognize some of Alien's DNA but that it's a whole different story on its own. To me, the xenomorph is just another small character within this massive universe Prometheus is building up

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Mikey on Mar 18, 2012, 12:37:46 AM
No matter how good or bad this movie is... One thing is for sure...

It has had the most amazing trailers I have probably ever seen.

Indeed it does.

Quote from: zakzak on Mar 18, 2012, 12:40:22 AM

Something wriggling on top of this ampule. This is the thing that infects the crew? Or only David?
Is David smiling there?

Appears to be smiling. I obviously have no clue what that thing(s) is/are, but I'm very interested in finding out.

Also, the shots of what I assume are the unsuited SJ look amazing!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Are there any HD download links that work?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed