Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,887 times)

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I miss Reese's Crunchy Cookie Cups.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

For my 13th birthday years ago, my best friends and I went to Six Flags and rode ALL of the roller coasters. Holy crap, we thought we could do it. And we did, but we were all reduced to screaming babies on the bigger coasters. If you've ever watched the guys in the '11 Drunk Guys Play' videos; that's how bad we were screaming.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

My sister and I went to Kentucky Kingdom years back after all the HS kids were back in school.  The park was pretty much empty.  You could get off the ride, run to boarding entrance, and ride the same ride again in seconds.  By the time we were done I literally felt like somebody had beaten me with a baseball bat.  We probably rode all the coasters there at least 7 times each.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I love roller coasters, the faster and bigger drops the better.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Amaterasu on Jul 31, 2013, 01:45:57 AM
I love roller coasters, the faster and bigger drops the better.

I love the free fall drop at six flags.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Whoever loves roller coasters needs to go to Kennywood here in Pittsburgh! The Phantom is waiting for you besides all the other great coasters and rides overall!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Anyone ever been to Universal Studios in Orlando? The Islands of Adventure with the Marvel land and everything is great. Marvel land has the Doctor Doom Terror Tower that shoots you up off the ground so when you get to the top, you press up against your harness and your scream turns into a choked whimper as you're propelled back down.

It's intense. :laugh: I kind of hate those rides, but that one was by far the worst I've been on so far.

Here's me on the right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wblaXIzrUkM#ws

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Universal studio's is the shiznit.  Went there and to Disney a couple of years ago.  Disney has a similar Twilight Zone inspired ride that is pretty good.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 31, 2013, 03:49:33 PM
Universal studio's is the shiznit.  Went there and to Disney a couple of years ago.  Disney has a similar Twilight Zone inspired ride that is pretty good.

Didn't get to go to Disney, but Universal was great. That Jurassic Park section made me feel like a kid just walking around in it. :laugh: Ride was quite fun, too.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 31, 2013, 03:49:33 PM
Disney has a similar Twilight Zone inspired ride that is pretty good.

Tower of Terror?

Lol, I rode that with a bunch of kids during the senior graduation trip. Before the ride made it's way up, some girl from another school was like "I love you guys!".  :D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So, I took this personality test, and this is what I got.

ISFJ.

Introvert(56%)  Sensing(25%)  Feeling(25%)  Judging(56%)

•You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
•You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
•You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
•You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

So that's why I suck at being an Extrovert. It's all so clear!

But I'd like to be an Extrovert.

Edit: What a minute... am I reading it right? So... 56 - 100 is 44. So 56% Intro and 44% Extra so that means I actually ain't far off assuming I'm not overthinking this... or is 56% above 0 and the Extra is in the negatives like I thought at first?

F**k this I'm playing video games.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Really? I took one a few months ago, and I got this:

QuoteYou Are An INFJ

The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener with almost infinite patience.
You have complex feelings, and you take great care to express them.

In love, you see relationships as an opportunity to connect and grow.
You enjoy relationships when they are improving and changing. You can't stand stagnation.

At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support.
You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I've never been stung by an insect.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

QuoteYou Are An ENFP

The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. You break a lot of hearts.

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jul 31, 2013, 09:58:48 PM
QuoteYou Are An ENFP

The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. You break a lot of hearts.

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused

Is that some personality test?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed