Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,893 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Feb 10, 2013, 03:57:23 AM
Bears, especially the Grizzly, are my favorite animals.
Not dragons?  ;)

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Bears are high on my list too. I like black bears the most though.  :)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 10, 2013, 03:57:51 AM
Not dragons?  ;)

Of course! They're up there with dinosaurs, man. But seriously, I've done a lot of soul searching and I do believe that the bear is my spirit animal. The traits are loyalty and peacefulness, but fierce and protective of it's kin when they're threatened.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Feb 10, 2013, 04:06:50 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 10, 2013, 03:57:51 AM
Not dragons?  ;)

Of course! They're up there with dinosaurs, man. But seriously, I've done a lot of soul searching and I do believe that the bear is my spirit animal. The traits are loyalty and peacefulness, but fierce and protective of it's kin when they're threatened.

I'm the lion. Which is very similar to the bear. In fact, they're probably the most similar from what I've read about on the whole "Spirit animal" thing.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I see your name, then I see bears on your post, nothing but rage fills my soul now... :laugh:

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 10, 2013, 04:13:31 AM

I see your name, then I see bears on your post, nothing but rage fills my soul now... :laugh:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv7836OCXU1qgglejo1_400.jpg

LOL

Oh god, I miss Skyrim.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I think I might play it now, actually.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Amaterasu on Feb 10, 2013, 03:30:58 AM
I'd rather be a wolf

Same if you caught me when I was in high school.

By coincidence I went in to the recruiting centre to join the Canadian Army with the wolf being my favourite animal, but when I failed that aptitude test a second time which one event in a perfect storm I was shattered, my world was once figured out and mighty like an empire then suddenly crushed to rubble.

From late high school into more than a year of depression and isolation I was interested in taking up to meditation in order to seek out spirit animals for aid, I got the idea since I live not far from the Chippewa people. In my opinion it actually worked, but not every time. Though the guide doesn't come because it is a favourite it was often the wolf at first. But then as the months of the dark times went on and on the horse spirit became more and more common, a symbol of true power, love, loyalty, freedom and mobility. It was perhaps by coincidence that when I met that special horse at the fair last year is when those dark days began to slowly but surely conclude. Today I once more feel greatness.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Don't give up on your Armed Forces dream brother.

I still haven't.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

If Horse enters your life, you will probably feel a power within you that is sometimes hard to control, a bit wild and fiery! You probably love to travel. People with Horse as power animal are fiercely independent and have little tolerance for anything or anyone that limits their free expression. They give us the safety of speed and the promise of adventure.

Horse symbolises the wind, loyalty, devotion, unconditional love, friendship and companionship. Horse has faith in his master. His medicine includes power, stamina, endurance, loyalty, freedom of mobility, control of the environment, awareness of power achieved with true compliance, interspecies communication, expanding one's own latent abilities, friendship and cooperation, astral travel, guardian of travellers, warns of possible danger, guide to overcoming obstacles. He is also your warrior spirit, giving safety in your physical and metaphysical journeys.

If a wild or domestic horse has 'galloped' into your life ask yourself whether you are feeling constricted? Do you need to move on? Do you need to allow others to move on? Are you pushing boundaries that may have unpleasant consequences? Carefully consider the course your actions may lead to. You are being presented with a gift of safe movement. Do you need to get somewhere physical or spiritual? Horse will assist you. Are you afraid of a situation in your life? Horse helps awaken your inner power and bravery to get through it. If Horse is your power animal, you are a teacher to your family, partner and friends demonstrating how to be strong within themselves. Those who pick a relationship with a 'horse' person, feel a desire for self empowerment. They are searching for the horse and the power it possesses. Rather than the horse searching for them.

Quote from: coolbreeze on Feb 10, 2013, 04:38:06 AM

I still haven't.

While I'd like that somewhat, I feel there are now other doors I'd like to explore too.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 10, 2013, 04:43:34 AM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Feb 10, 2013, 04:38:06 AM

I still haven't.

While I'd like that somewhat, I feel there are now other doors I'd like to explore too.

I understand, I'm in about the same situation which is why I may go Reserve first. Hopefully by next  year I'll be good to go.

Enenra

Enenra

My spirit animal is a wolverine, wolf as well but not quite as prevalent. Badass.

And my brothers looking to join the military, I'm right there with you. As soon as I finish high school I'm enlisting in the marines.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quizzes don't count., just sayin'.

I actually meditate. I get really comfortable then close my eyes. I just lazily gaze into the blackness until it appears. In my case, a horse running around free, a full white, spectral form moving in a slightly slow motion way.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Sounds trippy

Enenra

Enenra

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 10, 2013, 05:14:32 AM
Quizzes don't count., just sayin'.

I actually meditate. I get really comfortable then close my eyes. I just lazily gaze into the blackness until it appears. In my case, a horse running around free, a full white, spectral form moving in a slightly slow motion way.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
I didn't do any quizzes but I looked up what the animals are supposed to represent and compared them to how I think and act. Wolverine and the Wolf both match me pretty well.

I don't have enough LSD to be seeing any horses.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed