Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,074 times)

Lie

Lie

I'm normally myself I don't even get powers or anything it's more about what I find and how I use it.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm 100% human in my dreams but my enemies are not. They are often of things like ghost but my worse nightmare enemy has to be T-rex (Jurassic Park) and on more than one occassion, being chased by that beast feels so... real.

I can now remember my last good dream. Basically, riding a white/grey horse for the first time, it was peaceful yet amazing.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I am always either a fan character or a werewolf or just a wolf... and I kill everyone ... dosent matter what I am I kill and it feels soooooooo good

fry1236

fry1236

It's weird for me though because in my dreams (like I said, I'm not normally human) the creatures/people I interact with call me by my name and I can just tell it's me even though I'm not me  :D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

The last dude I killed in a dream was a Spanish speaking guard with my bare fist.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 21, 2012, 04:53:07 AM
The last dude I killed in a dream was a Spanish speaking guard with my bare fist.
Its always random people for me... as a werewolf or wolf I sneak into peoples houses and just go for the throat or slash there flesh until organs spill out to eat.  Doesn't matter who men woman children babies no remorse just blood lust... that encompass 70% of my dreams

chupacabras acheronsis

i kill fat people mostly.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Just don't eat them, not very healthy

chupacabras acheronsis

nah, human flesh is disgusting. i've eaten parts of myself before. it's worse than horse.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I don't do a lot of killing in my dreams. I'm the 'defender' type so sometimes I do things that are way over my head. One time I was being haunted, the window blinds were moving constantly on their own. I decided to show the ghost who's boss by having my way with the blinds (forcing them open). They wouldn't budge, a terrible high pitch screaming started as if it was coming from the air, I got the hell out of there because I can't fight what I can't see. That is probably why I hate ghost. But if I can see what I'm fighting I'll either escape to fight another day or fight to the death, which ever suits the mood I guess. If it's a ghost or a t-rex I just f**king run.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 21, 2012, 04:56:08 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 21, 2012, 04:53:07 AM
Its always random people for me... as a werewolf or wolf I sneak into peoples houses and just go for the throat or slash there flesh until organs spill out to eat.  Doesn't matter who men woman children babies no remorse just blood lust... that encompass 70% of my dreams
If I ever kill a baby in a dream, I'm just going to get it over with and become a satanic assassin so I don't off myself. 

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jan 17, 2012, 01:28:08 AM
I'M A HUGE bucket of facts/info about reptiles, animals, dinosaurs and other prehistoric things, movie monsters, evolution... mythological beasts... things...
oh my God why aren't there more people like you

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 21, 2012, 06:38:49 AM
Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jan 17, 2012, 01:28:08 AM
I'M A HUGE bucket of facts/info about reptiles, animals, dinosaurs and other prehistoric things, movie monsters, evolution... mythological beasts... things...
oh my God why aren't there more people like you

:laugh:

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 21, 2012, 04:58:39 AM

I'm terrified to meet you now.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 22, 2012, 04:12:56 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 21, 2012, 04:58:39 AM

I'm terrified to meet you now.

don't be scared i don't think he couldn't tear himself away from 4chan for 5 mins to do that :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed