I bet it's because of Stonehenge.

SM

SM

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 16, 2017, 09:40:16 PM
Yeah, it was a really weird colour outside today.

I liked it. It was like something from Stargate  :laugh: Was funny hearing everyone talking about it.

Predaker

Predaker

Child dies after her 325-pound cousin sits on her as punishment

A little girl in Florida has died after her 325-pound cousin sat on her as punishment, even as the child complained she couldn't breathe.

The Escambia County Sheriff's Office said 9-year-old Dericka Lindsay was pronounced dead on Saturday afternoon after officers received a cardiac arrest call at a Pensacola home.
Dericka's mother told police she called Posey, her niece, over to her house Saturday afternoon to help discipline the girl.

She said Posey allegedly struck Dericka with a metal pipe and a ruler before sitting on the child.

Dericka's father said Posey was sitting on his daughter for about 10 minutes before she started complaining of breathing problems.

He said Posey remained sitting on the child for another two minutes before she got up.

64 year old Veronica Posey, cousin:

Left: 69 year old Grace Smith, Right: 62 year old James Smith
(mother and father)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/child-dies-325-pound-cousin-sits-article-1.3568564

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Whenever I read these outrageous headlines I'm thinking, "please don't be Florida, please don't be Florida" but it's always Florida.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Flaw-duh

SM

SM

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Does Australia have an equivalent of Florida?

SM

SM

Queensland.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Is that where Lord Humongous lives?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 17, 2017, 11:11:37 PM

Crystal Lake?

SM

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 17, 2017, 11:11:37 PM

Nah he lives in the Wasteland.  Otherwise known as out the back of Broken Hill.

Predaker

Predaker

Man held by Taliban for five years thought his captors were joking about Trump being president

Joshua Boyle's life had descended into a surreal, five-year nightmare — but one thing was still beyond belief. Boyle and his pregnant wife had been kidnapped by affiliates of the Taliban on a trip to Afghanistan in 2012.

Sometime late last year, the couple were about to make a video to show their loved ones that they were, in fact, still alive. But surely one captor was lying, Boyle believed, when he said that Donald Trump had been elected leader of the free world.

"It didn't enter my mind that he was being serious," Boyle, a Canadian national, told the Toronto Star a week after being rescued.

The last time Boyle had unfettered access to a news source that wasn't an armed kidnapper, Trump was a presidential pretender who had flirted with formally entering the 2012 race.

His top issue at the time appeared to be whether President Barack Obama was, in fact, born in the United States.

:laugh:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/10/17/man-held-by-taliban-for-five-years-thought-his-captors-were-joking-about-trump-being-president/?utm_term=.0f7cec981b8c

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed