In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,411,615 times)

Shinawi

Shinawi

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Are you trying to imply that Darth Cheney is less evil than Donald Trump.  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

There's apparently also a petition going around the UK to ban Trump from ever visiting the UK, which made me smile.

Corporal Hicks

Whiskeybrewer

Hubbs

Hubbs

The White House doesn't want Trump in the race because they are scared Trump will win that race.

In other news, Angela Merkel is (America's) Time Person of the Year, an absolute disgraceful decision which is starting to get backlash. No surprise, they went PC though, Time is also run by a woman so once again liberal opinion is forced upon everyone.

Can someone please explain to me why the ISIS leader came in second place?? what the f*ck is that about!!

Trump in third is also a surprise.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Dec 09, 2015, 02:54:32 PMThe White House doesn't want Trump in the race because they are scared Trump will win that race.

The White House doesn't want Trump in the race because Trump is a vile fascist idiot who should be ejected from civilised society.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 09, 2015, 03:03:17 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Dec 09, 2015, 02:54:32 PMThe White House doesn't want Trump in the race because they are scared Trump will win that race.

The White House doesn't want Trump in the race because Trump is a vile fascist idiot who should be ejected from civilised society.

Who is still a front runner, they are scared.

What the f*ck is this about Time Magazine?? This is literately an insult to the people of Europe and the rest.

http://time.com/time-person-of-the-year-2015-runner-up-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Dec 09, 2015, 03:08:36 PMWho is still a front runner, they are scared.

So any sane person should be! The idea of Trump being in charge of a nation is utterly terrifying!

Quote from: Hubbs on Dec 09, 2015, 03:08:36 PMWhat the f*ck is this about Time Magazine?? This is literately an insult to the people of Europe and the rest.

"Person of the Year is an annual issue of the United States news magazine Time that features and profiles a person, group, idea or object that 'for better or for worse...has done the most to influence the events of the year'."

Clearly you're mistaking it for a purely positive award. Insensitive, perhaps, but you can't deny he's changed things lately.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 09, 2015, 03:40:56 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Dec 09, 2015, 03:08:36 PMWho is still a front runner, they are scared.

So any sane person should be! The idea of Trump being in charge of a nation is utterly terrifying!

Quote from: Hubbs on Dec 09, 2015, 03:08:36 PMWhat the f*ck is this about Time Magazine?? This is literately an insult to the people of Europe and the rest.

"Person of the Year is an annual issue of the United States news magazine Time that features and profiles a person, group, idea or object that 'for better or for worse...has done the most to influence the events of the year'."

Clearly you're mistaking it for a purely positive award. Insensitive, perhaps, but you can't deny he's changed things lately.

OK I'm sorry, but if this is modern liberal society, praising the enemy, backing them with possible awards, then this makes me think Trump should be the President. This makes me sick and I fully believe Nancy Gibbs should be reprimanded for it.

To even think you are slightly in agreement with this is unreal, proof of liberal idiocy right here and exactly why Trump is doing so well  >:(

An award is an award, 'person of the year' sounds pretty good to me, he shouldn't be getting this kind of attention.

It is an insult to everyone that has been killed thus far (and then they award it to fecking Merkel!)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Dec 09, 2015, 03:46:33 PMTo even think you are slightly in agreement with this is unreal, proof of liberal idiocy right here and exactly why Trump is doing so well  >:(

When did I ever say I agreed with it? Most of the contenders on that list are a joke.

But you're acting like he's been given the Nobel Peace Prize or something, which is just ignorant of what the award actually means.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's definitely an odd award to give out but as HuDa says, it's not necessarily for something positive. Not what I'd really consider to be an appropriate accolade though.

You should take a step back Hubbs and consider what your reading and posting and actually take it in properly rather than coming across as belligerent and insulting to someone who is pointing things out to you. Not everyone reacts with outrage.

Hubbs

Hubbs

In the meantime, ISIS are very pleased with the results of the 'award'  ::)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 09, 2015, 03:40:56 PM

Oh, definitely. I would like to think his popularity is being blown out of proportion though. It'd be heart warming and reaffirming to see him actually run and get trounced.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Meanwhile UK is signing a petition to bar Trumpet from coming here.
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003/signatures/new

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed