Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,411,970 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Blacklabel on Aug 31, 2014, 05:02:52 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 31, 2014, 04:53:29 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 31, 2014, 03:00:41 AM
Whatever happened does not excuse all the black folk in the area to go around wreaking havoc and destroying property as though its their given right, and they wonder why people look down on them. Playing devils advocate...had it been a white guy gunned down, would white folk be rioting? doubt it, you probably wouldn't hear anything about it.

What do you mean all? And iirc, white folk used to lynch black folks for mere accusations all the time. Hell that kind of crap still happens today.

Hubbs, by his own admission, isnt a racist. He's just doing a really bad job at making us believe he isnt a racist.  :laugh:

So who is/has been causing all the destruction in Ferguson exactly? Errrrm....

Clearly some of you think the rioting is acceptable then? Seeing as no one has agreed on the fact that what happened in Ferguson is no excuse for mass violence and destruction.

Does this kind of thing happen when other people get badly treated by US cops? any people from any background...does it happen?

There is a You-Tube clip about a white guy in the US (Chicago I think) who had his neck broken by cops whilst in a police station and died (I think).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0aaxFemzvI#

Any rioting by anyone over this?

I love how everybody constantly ignores my link to Jonathan Gentry on Facebook, says it all really. Most of you just wanna whine and accuse, jumping on the bandwagon labelling everybody racist to make yourselves look good, trying to make yourselves out to be some kind of superhero for political correctness...very easy to do that isn't it.
-_-

Take note...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTUqOBJsRdg#ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WJQh0qJPiU#ws

Quote from: Blacklabel on Aug 31, 2014, 03:41:08 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 31, 2014, 03:00:41 AM
Playing devils advocate...had it been a white guy gunned down, would white folk be rioting? doubt it, you probably wouldn't hear anything about it.

..I had no idea we, white people were being targeted by racist trigger happy cops. That sounds terrible. :'(

#SAVEWHITEPEOPLE!

Right so this establishes some of you don't know what playing devils advocate means (sigh).

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 31, 2014, 05:34:08 AM

Write it.

You know you want to

it was bl....

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Blacklabel on Aug 31, 2014, 06:14:25 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 31, 2014, 05:34:08 AM

Write it.

You know you want to

it was bl....

My question is directed at you Captain PC, you can't answer it because it will ruin your entire argument, obvious apologist is obvious and doesn't know what a rhetorical question is (sigh). All this bandwagon jumping is pathetic.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 31, 2014, 06:17:38 AM
you can't answer it because it will ruin your entire argument

I wont answer because i'm not your teacher.

And i dont care if you gain any knowledge.

I just like to see you type a lot of dumb shit.  :laugh:

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Blacklabel on Aug 31, 2014, 06:25:43 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 31, 2014, 06:17:38 AM
you can't answer it because it will ruin your entire argument

I wont answer because i'm not your teacher.

And i dont care if you gain any knowledge.

I just like to see you type a lot of dumb shit.  :laugh:

Pretty much the kind of response I expected, no point, no use, nothing noteworthy, nothing to say...just verbal abuse. If that's all you can bring to the table then don't bother mate.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I think it is more about nationalism than racism per se.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Aspie

Aspie

all abuse is bad abuse

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

They're just Reddit stories though.

Cvalda

Cvalda

DoomRulz should just get this shit over with and make an MRM thread.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 31, 2014, 05:04:19 PM
They're just Reddit stories though.

Yeah because unfortunately, most men don't have any other avenue to share their stories. Have a read of this:

http://www.vocativ.com/underworld/crime/hard-truth-girl-guy-rape/

What really drove it home was after sharing it on Facebook, I had a chat with a friend of mine (also a fellow forum member!) who told me that he was in the exact same situation as Charlie. His account was very disturbing.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Cvalda

Cvalda

Cop charged with raping women under threat of arrest
http://nypost.com/2014/08/29/prosecutors-charge-oklahoma-officer-with-rape/

QuoteOKLAHOMA CITY — An Oklahoma City police officer was charged Friday with 16 counts including rape and sexual battery after he was accused of assaulting at least seven women while on patrol.

Daniel Holtzclaw, 27, also faces charges of forcible oral sodomy and indecent exposure. Police arrested Holtzclaw on Aug. 21.

Holtzclaw, a former standout football player in high school and college, is accused of stopping women, who were all black and between the ages of 34 and 58, while on duty in Oklahoma City. Investigators allege that he raped one woman and either fondled others or forced them to expose themselves, and police said there may be more victims.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed