In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,411,717 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Your posts are such trollish, ridiculous caricature that you present yourself as a real life Bruno, ha.

BANE

BANE

yo kirk sho me pics gayboi

First Blood

First Blood

show me gay pics

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

How the hell is gaydar supposed to work online?

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Do they have Ru Paul's latest album?

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I have RuPaul's latest album...

Shasvre

Shasvre

WhoPaul?

Blacklabel

Cvalda

Cvalda

Second American In Liberia Tests Positive For Ebola Virus
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/27/ebola-american_n_5625508.html

QuoteBOONE, N.C. (AP) -- A second American aid worker has tested positive for the Ebola virus at the same hospital in Liberia where an American doctor became infected while helping to combat an outbreak of the deadly disease, a relief group official said Sunday.

The highly contagious virus is one of the most deadly diseases in the world. The World Health Organization said the outbreak is the largest ever recorded, killing more than 670 people in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone since it began earlier this year.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Fun times.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Gilfryd on Jul 25, 2014, 11:33:37 AM
QuoteMen's rights activists don't organize marches; they don't build shelters or raise funds for abused men; they don't organize prostate cancer-awareness events or campaign against prison rape. What they actually do, when they're not simply carping in comments online, is target and harass women—from feminist writers and professors to activists—in an attempt to silence them.

link

Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club (and Fincher's film) proved to be rather prophetic, didn't it? Just exchange 'punching other men in the face in dark basements' with 'punching women and minorities at internet forums'. But Palahniuk couldn't be expected to predict the impact the internet would have. But he surely nailed a generation of young men, disconnected and alienated by how society has developed recently and their own place within the new social and economic structures emerging.

SM

SM

Judging from the appalling bigotry in the comments - no wonder Hubbs is digging it.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SM on Jul 30, 2014, 03:10:44 AM
Judging from the appalling bigotry in the comments - no wonder Hubbs is digging it.

I don't think much of America is digging it from what I've read in various places.

SM

SM

Silly man.  Trying to be positive and promote unity and all that.

Fear and divisiveness is much more agreeable eh?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed